Robert Tobin's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"More reason to stop the poison of religion being inflicted on our children in the St…"

Robert Tobin replied Jun 28, 2010 to Aussie State School Kids told "Believe or Burn in Hell"

4 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by CaptainCook

"Well I had a fabulous time. I attended all sessions plus the dinner where I got piss…"

Robert Tobin replied Mar 19, 2010 to Global Atheist Convention - Your Thoughts?

11 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

"No doubt some of you would have seen this: Abbott's poor bloody wife ! THE Federal…"

Robert Tobin replied Feb 19, 2010 to Tony Abbott's latest - women's virginity 'a precious gift'

9 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Ann Gegan

""

Robert Tobin replied Feb 5, 2010 to Tony Abbott's latest - women's virginity 'a precious gift'

9 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Ann Gegan

"Here is the "Mad Monk", not even in Government yet and probably will never be, wanti…"

Robert Tobin replied Dec 26, 2009 to Abbott shows true colours - compulsory bible study in schools

14 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Eddie

"This got coverage on the Nine Network on "Weekend Today". However it is in the segme…"

Robert Tobin replied Dec 11, 2009 to Congratulations to NZ Atheists on successful bus campaign

2 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

"On the Reason Project site that is connected with Sam Harris is this thread: Hello,…"

Robert Tobin replied Aug 26, 2009 to Even though we are atheist, we should have to accept that religion will always be part of society.

9 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Eddie

"Why is that money not being spent on the SICK, POOR, and DISADVANTAGED!! Makes one…"

Robert Tobin replied Aug 22, 2009 to Fundies Response to the Athesit Bus Campaign

7 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Luke

"Now we are going to have "JESUSGATE""

Robert Tobin replied Aug 22, 2009 to Fundies Response to the Athesit Bus Campaign

7 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Luke

"How about Sydney, the home of George Cardinal "Go To Hell" Pell and Fred Nile. Now t…"

Robert Tobin replied Aug 5, 2009 to Atheist signs to go on Tasmanian buses!

3 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Janet Holmes

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service