Dogly's Discussions (573)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Mark F, you give us a list of injustices, and tell us the world isn't fair.  Does th…"

Dogly replied Jul 8, 2012 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Alice, you have my permission to defend yourself the next time a grizzly bear attack…"

Dogly replied Jan 28, 2012 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"How about we draw the line at - not harming others.  When selfishness is not our onl…"

Dogly replied Jan 28, 2012 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"chris, you say, "I expect the animals to be treated with some respect".  I find this…"

Dogly replied Dec 30, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Alice, you are trying to tell others that a vegan diet is unhealthy.  You are going…"

Dogly replied Dec 4, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"I would like tunnels and bridges to raise cars above, or tunnel them below road leve…"

Dogly replied Dec 3, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Alice, why were you ever vegan?  The philosophy you seem to hold - beyond food choic…"

Dogly replied Dec 2, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Why does chris robinson refer to atheists as "they" instead of "we"?"

Dogly replied Dec 1, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Alice, would you really rather have most of the human population commit suicide, tha…"

Dogly replied Nov 30, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"On what ethical ground?  Killing animals for food is unnecessary.  Causing others to…"

Dogly replied Nov 30, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service