CaptainCook's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I heard that these people have an ATM in their 'church' foyer!!!"

CaptainCook replied Jul 6, 2010 to hillsong on the Sunday program

4 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Doug

"I wonder what was the outcome at the school where children were frightened with nons…"

CaptainCook replied Jul 6, 2010 to Aussie State School Kids told "Believe or Burn in Hell"

4 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by CaptainCook

"Why does there seem to be silence from Catholic, Orthodox, Jewish, Muslim and Buddhi…"

CaptainCook replied Apr 23, 2010 to Keneally allows Anglican Church to vet content of ethics lessons

23 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Doug

"And this from a 'leader'? An interesting dimension to this might be that all the tri…"

CaptainCook replied Apr 22, 2010 to Keneally allows Anglican Church to vet content of ethics lessons

23 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Doug

"I hope you are correct (that RE classes will go?) I am totally against any RE in gov…"

CaptainCook replied Apr 20, 2010 to Keneally allows Anglican Church to vet content of ethics lessons

23 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Doug

"'Jeopardise the future of religious education'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is supposed…"

CaptainCook replied Apr 18, 2010 to Keneally allows Anglican Church to vet content of ethics lessons

23 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Doug

"It is laughable that Christians (and those who believe in similar imaginary friends)…"

CaptainCook replied Apr 8, 2010 to Catholic league denounces David Nicholls.

26 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Doug

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service