Luke's Discussions (651)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"A link to his blog: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/blog/godless-gross"

Luke replied Sep 15, 2009 to Why I do not believe in God, by Dick Gross

3 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Stephen Moore

"I don't really see why we have to accept that it will never go away. It has been goi…"

Luke replied Sep 8, 2009 to Even though we are atheist, we should have to accept that religion will always be part of society.

9 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Eddie

"Going through my pics: "

Luke replied Sep 2, 2009 to Watchout NSW. There is nothing more dangerous than an armed group with God on its side.

8 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Bruce Long

"Oh! Oh! We could put 'there is no god' stickers on police cars. Sure, you'd get in t…"

Luke replied Sep 2, 2009 to Watchout NSW. There is nothing more dangerous than an armed group with God on its side.

8 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Bruce Long

"A comment on the SMH letters page: On faith book I would be happier if police offi…"

Luke replied Sep 1, 2009 to Watchout NSW. There is nothing more dangerous than an armed group with God on its side.

8 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Bruce Long

"Come on Ford ute, do us a favour, explode! As mentioned above, our most forceful ar…"

Luke replied Aug 23, 2009 to Fundies Response to the Athesit Bus Campaign

7 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Luke

"Bob Brown's on the case:"

Luke replied Aug 21, 2009 to Brethren church school funding increased :-(

4 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Eddie

"I've never believed any of it. It was something that old church ladies believed in o…"

Luke replied Aug 16, 2009 to Has anyone always considered yourself atheist?

5 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Stephen Moore

"Can I take it that this falls into the category of "like herding cats"? Fundamentali…"

Luke replied Jul 31, 2009 to National Human Rights Consultation - Atheist Nexus Submission

18 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Luke

"Costello's letter: Took me a while to find it."

Luke replied Jul 31, 2009 to National Human Rights Consultation - Atheist Nexus Submission

18 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Luke

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service