Alice's Discussions (1,723)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with your comment about the name calling - I don't think slander and name ca…"

Alice replied Dec 4, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"http://chetday.com/vegandietdangers.htm Interesting article on the dangers of a veg…"

Alice replied Dec 4, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"There's nothing in your title about ethics.....  or moral values..... You simply st…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"yes you might be a live fast die young sort of person...... :) I saw this show the…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"I suppose a lot of people must die from being overweight, because a lot of money goe…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"I'm having a lot of trouble with the links on the site not working - I've put in a c…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"I had a read of the website and I've bought the total well being book..... so I'm lo…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"http://www.csiro.au/en/Outcomes/Health-and-Wellbeing/Prevention/Total-Wellbeing-Diet…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"if vegans in the uk are at 0.3% then I would expect that at the most vegan doctors w…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"god I'm really getting a thrashing here..... :) I didn't have doctors in any of my…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service