Alice's Discussions (1,723)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Vegan ape - I heard different - that the puss that is found in autopsy is a result o…"

Alice replied Dec 6, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Veganape - what do you think about free will and determinism?  I think this relevant…"

Alice replied Dec 5, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"well that makes sense....... as they are vegetarians.... :)"

Alice replied Dec 5, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Oh and another thing - the people I was looking after wasn't in a nursing home, it w…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Vaganape - I read an interesting book about heart disease - she thinks that it is du…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Here are some links for more information about thin fat people - who are thin but ha…"

Alice replied Dec 4, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Sure - it's pretty hard finding anything scientific online regarding veganism...."

Alice replied Dec 4, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"You know it isn't unusual to be dropping off your perch in your 80's and older....…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Veganape - would you be willing to give me like a meal list - just roughly what you'…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"I don't think that I have said that a vegan diet is unhealthy.  I do feel concerned…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service