Alice's Discussions (1,723)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"yes I've heard that too - one dentist recommended taking out all your root canals an…"

Alice replied Dec 7, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"well I've seen heaps of shows with physicists whose catch phrase is - if you think y…"

Alice replied Dec 7, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"vegan - I know it's no pancia - but I have read her book and it was very convincing…"

Alice replied Dec 6, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"vegan - I think you'll probably find some you tubes of them somewhere......  althoug…"

Alice replied Dec 6, 2011 to Australian Vegan Atheists - You don't need to eat meat - NO BULL MATE !!!

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"mmm  I really don't think that the existence of all things is so unstable - quantum …"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"I just had a look through and neither site gives away what's in the book -  the fir…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"when you can see that we all do what we do - not because we are gods outside of the…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"yes sure - I'll lead myself to the slaughter..... LOL Dr Natasha Campbell-McBrides…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"vegan ape - ok you have brought up a few points there -  I don't believe we have co…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"veganape - I agree this is the dominant theory on heart disease.... that high fat an…"

158 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Dogly

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service