Atheist Nexus Logo

Hey! I'm an Aussie author touring the USA July-Sep 2012. Need a place to sleep!

Hi folks,

I'm new to Atheist Nexus and am finding the site fascinating! I've already had some great discussions on the always-on main IRC room.

I'm doing a speaking tour for my book, "Being Gay is Disgusting" (http://goo.gl/R8DBx), commencing this Sunday and running non-stop across the USA and Canada until mid-September.

My problem is that funding fell through at the last minute and I'm now on a VERY strict budget. I'm going to need to couch-surf, but I'm hoping against hope that I don't have to stoop to the actual couchsurfers.org Web site.

My schedule looks a bit like this:

JUNE: LA

JULY: San Fran, Anchorage, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Calgary, Saskatoon, Winnipeg

AUGUST: Fargo, Rapid City, Sioux Falls, Omaha, Kansas City, Des Moines, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Chicago, Indianapolis, Columbus

SEPTEMBER: Detroit, London (Ontario), possibly LA again.

If anyone feels like fireside chats with a touring, smart-arse author, please do get in touch post-haste.

Thanks!

Edward.

Tags: Canada, USA, author, couchsurf, tour

Views: 26

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

sk8eycat commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
1 minute ago
Gerald Payne replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 minutes ago
Dyslexic's DOG posted a discussion
9 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
12 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
15 minutes ago
Gerald Payne replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
17 minutes ago
21 minutes ago
27 minutes ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service