Grace Fitzpatrick's Discussions (514)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I read a lot of books by Tor, however, if you do not wish to deal with traditional p…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Sep 1, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"As you said earlier, he was a commercial writer and certainly his audience would hav…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Aug 15, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"No, I haven't.  That was definitely Hemmingway's opinion.  I visited his house in Ke…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Aug 13, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"I don't know if you can put a lot of stock in last words.  My dad said he was going…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Aug 13, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"It's sad to see these attitudes are coming in vogue again. :o(  I love A Christmas C…"

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"I've read a lot of Dickens, but it's been a few years.  At this time, England was mo…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Aug 12, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"Christians like Scrooge to be an atheist, because he isn't very nice.  I saw no evid…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Aug 12, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service