Howard S. Dunn's Discussions (1,161)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Ideology is the real problem. The idea that the Truth is known - so don't look at an…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 23, 2010 to The Cost of Religion

79 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Richard Goscicki

"You illustrate a proven approach - absolutely. And, ultimately, I'm not going to dis…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 21, 2010 to Was it wrong to bash around the ideas of characters here (A|N) as a means of developing their point of view?

18 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"This appears to negate the method acting technique of remaining 'in character' outsi…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 21, 2010 to Was it wrong to bash around the ideas of characters here (A|N) as a means of developing their point of view?

18 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Re: your PS - never a need to concern yourself with my feelings being 'hurt' or that…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 20, 2010 to Was it wrong to bash around the ideas of characters here (A|N) as a means of developing their point of view?

18 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Sure. And, btw, I was teasing Don as much as you. Alcohol being the legendary muse o…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 18, 2010 to Was it wrong to bash around the ideas of characters here (A|N) as a means of developing their point of view?

18 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Don, since you are a published writer, I appreciate and value your input. You speak…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 18, 2010 to Was it wrong to bash around the ideas of characters here (A|N) as a means of developing their point of view?

18 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Now, I would read that novel in a heartbeat! I want MORE dammit!"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 17, 2010 to Was it wrong to bash around the ideas of characters here (A|N) as a means of developing their point of view?

18 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Cool. I will let you know. I think that there is room for an 'enlightened' movement…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 17, 2010 to Was it wrong to bash around the ideas of characters here (A|N) as a means of developing their point of view?

18 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Glenn - maybe you could write about a smart guy who's conversationally challenged. I…"

18 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"I am currently writing a short story inspired by a particular brand of woo woo - pas…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 16, 2010 to *Enters, blinks, bewildered, wondering where to go first...*

17 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service