James M. Martin's Discussions (3,238)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't find them creepy at all, cause I do not go into them.  I go into Cathedrals…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 1, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"There are also the budgetary considerations with SciFi on TV.  The sets for many an…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 30, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"Did you see Scott in Islands in the Stream?  It's set in Bimini. In it, playing Hemi…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 13, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"I am glad you added, "...if he said this at all," because the small minds have been…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 13, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"I think the best -- definitive, really -- is the one with Alastair Sim as Scrooge, d…"

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"He definitely was the Upton Sinclair of his era."

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"I don't presume to know, but "nature" and "natural" mean different things to differe…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 12, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"Thanks."

James M. Martin replied Aug 12, 2011 to Scrooge’s Atheism & Certain Problems of Writing “Imaginative” Fiction

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"Well, that would explain the Christians' liking the story."

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"If there is a such a thing as psychic ability, I am willing to bet cats have it.  I…"

26 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service