I got a last minute invitation from a friend who will be visiting Seneca Falls the evening of August 12/morning of the 13th,  and who plans to spend an overnight at my house in Vermont  August  14th.   

Elizabeth Cady Stanton's house is at the top of my list, as well as the rest of  the Women's Rights National Historic Park.   

Does anyone have any other suggestions for places to see, stay, and eat, as well as things to do?  It would be helpful if lodging were handicapped accessible.  I hope to spend as much time as possible at the National Women's Rights Historic Park, but it looks like my friend will only have 2 or 3 hours the morning of the 13th.  I might just arrive in Seneca Falls early on the 12th because I hate being rushed.

Also, good places to stop along I-90 E/NY 29 E (food, sights) would be appreciated... anywhere between Seneca Falls, New York and Fair Haven, Vermont.

Tags: Seneca Falls -New York - USA

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

I've never been to that part of the country, so I'm no help. Have a great time. Take some pictures and maybe we can post them here on the Travel group. If you find anything interesting along the way, pass it along to the group.
Thanks. Unfortunately, I can't go. The recession has finally hit home. My father-outlaw and his wife are in danger of losing their home, so we and my sister-outlaw are going to be paying part of his mortgage for a while.

I'm just going to have to live vicariously through other people's travels for a bit.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service