Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"The Brights network have put out a list of suggestions on how to deal with this mino…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Mar 3, 2010 to So who's your special needs guy/girl?

56 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Taran Meyer

"Yes, it can be annoying. My son was in the Special Care Nursery over his first Chri…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Feb 12, 2010 to So who's your special needs guy/girl?

56 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Taran Meyer

"You are right: the diagnosis and list of specific deficits is a good thing because i…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Jan 13, 2010 to Alexander's Mother and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad, Fucked Over Friday ...

15 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM

"Ours used to engage in biting sessions. Once we were standing in a supermarket queue…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Dec 5, 2009 to Hallmark never mentioned THIS on the cards...

9 Dec 5, 2009

"Thanks for sharing. It reminds me a little of the time my darling decided to practic…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Dec 5, 2009 to Hallmark never mentioned THIS on the cards...

9 Dec 5, 2009

"A quote worth considering: "The National Council Against Health Fraud believes that…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Oct 14, 2009 to Intestinal dysbiosis, leaky gut, and related GI issues in special needs individuals

8 Oct 14, 2009

"The best article for non-experts is probably this one. http://www.quackwatch.com/01…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Oct 14, 2009 to Intestinal dysbiosis, leaky gut, and related GI issues in special needs individuals

8 Oct 14, 2009

"I think you, along with a lot of other Americans, have been duped. Take a look at th…"

8 Oct 14, 2009

"I am skeptical. It is hard to separate out the effects of ordinary brain and body de…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Oct 11, 2009 to Intestinal dysbiosis, leaky gut, and related GI issues in special needs individuals

8 Oct 14, 2009

"HI Mike. Nice to have you here. Just telling the story seems to help."

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Sep 20, 2009 to So who's your special needs guy/girl?

56 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Taran Meyer

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service