science saved my soul

the best video ever. i love our universe, and i would love to learn more about it. i want to know whats out their.

Views: 32

Replies to This Discussion

This version has more flavor :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQCQbtmw_Ck
lolz nice xD
Now why doesn't Stephen Hawking talk like that?
I'm proud to be a nerd. I was calling myself a science nerd before I rejected my Catholic upbringing... and I'm sure my science background really helped in thinking the issues through rationally.
Thanks for the video link.  Yeah, I'm a nerd, I've always loved science for as long as I can remember.  It's actually what made me "see the light" and embrace atheism.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
27 minutes ago
k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
28 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Steph S.'s discussion Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess
29 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Steph S.'s discussion Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess
37 minutes ago
57 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
59 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Thomas Pietrocarli's discussion What if God revealed himself to you?
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
1 hour ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Thomas Pietrocarli's discussion What if God revealed himself to you?
1 hour ago
The Flying Atheist replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
1 hour ago
The Flying Atheist replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service