Some of you have no doubt heard of the Cassiopeia Project. For those of you who haven't, boy are you in for a treat. I discovered this site a few weeks ago and have engorged myself on the content ever since. The Cassiopeia Project is an educational platform that teaches basic science lessons (of many disciplines) using high-quality narrated videos. The project describes itself as follows:

"No Science Teacher Left Behind"

"The Cassiopeia Project is an effort to make high-definition

science education videos available to anyone who wants them.

If you can visualize it then understanding is not far behind."

I have added the link below for everyone to check it out. I only ask that you please please come back to this discussion and share your impressions with Atheist Nexus so that those who have not yet experienced it will be encouraged to go there. If you truly love science, you will not be disappointed!

http://www.cassiopeiaproject.com/videos2.php

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, this site looks awesome! I'm going to download a couple of videos to get a feel for it, but it sounds like something I'll love. Thanks for sharing!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service