This is an article from Time magazine. Enjoy!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599193175700

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Do you mean 'evolving'? Yes, we are evolving. Evolution is not the destination, it is the journey. As long as we exist as a species on the earth we will keep evolving. That is just the way it works. Every person is a transitional fossil, but we are too close to them to be able to see it!
Of course we're evolving. That's a title question for people who don't know diddly shit about what evolution is and what the word means. All my knowledge comes from videos on Youtube--cdk007, Aronra, Thunderf00t, some other names, and some random Richard Dawkins--and I know this.

Now for me to look through that link. It was tl;dr halfway through, but what I did read was essentially mild detailing of natural selection in humans.

Now, for some real edumacation:

Enjoy. Yes, not an enthused exclamation point, but a period as though you have no choice. "I hated those vids. Oh, 'Enjoy.'? Well then I have to." Loal.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

sk8eycat replied to Daniel W's discussion Zombie Christmas!
2 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Daniel W's group Food!
21 minutes ago
MagetheEntertainer posted a video

Islamophobia Doesn't Exist

Islamophobia doesn't exist In this video I discuss why the irrational fear of muslims, ie islamophobia does not really exist because it is completely rationa...
28 minutes ago
ClosetAtheistGirl liked Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
35 minutes ago
ClosetAtheistGirl liked Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
35 minutes ago
Daniel W replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
48 minutes ago
Daniel W replied to Daniel W's discussion Zombie Christmas!
50 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Daniel W's discussion Zombie Christmas!
51 minutes ago
Warren Jappe posted photos
56 minutes ago
Pat replied to Daniel W's discussion Zombie Christmas!
58 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
59 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Daniel W's discussion Zombie Christmas!
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service