Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,502)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"This is an amazing finding.  "Previous studies have looked at 10,000 ppm, 20,000 ppm…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 5 to Crowded rooms make you dumb

4 Jul 5
Reply by Pat

"My goodness, these are the ugliest creatures I can imagine. Glad they became extinct…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 13 to Dinosaurs may have been neither cold- nor warm-blooded

2 Jun 13
Reply by Luara

"Ed Lindaman, my mentor at Whitworth, proposed small scale solar energy in order to a…"

Joan Denoo replied May 1 to Japan stepping up to space-based solar power

6 May 4
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Just what we need, some heartfelt music for non-believers. It seems as though the fl…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 9, 2013 to Joe Romm science quote

5 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

""Pennsylvania’s New Head Of Environmental Protection Doesn’t Think Climate Change Is…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 7, 2013 to Joe Romm science quote

5 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"May I share this on Twitter with attribution to you? Or, if you don't want your name…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 26, 2013 to Science and Religion Cannot Be Reconciled

21 Apr 17
Reply by gAIL

"Powerful and specific. Looks like a new thread to me:  CLAIMS of religion refuted. "

Joan Denoo replied Nov 26, 2013 to Science and Religion Cannot Be Reconciled

21 Apr 17
Reply by gAIL

"Ruth, excellent article on research corruption. Timely and relevant.  In 2010, Natur…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 29, 2013 to Academic Fraud is a Chinese industry

5 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Sarah, it sounds perfect!  OOPPSS $70,000 isn't so perfect! Just a little, tiny, che…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 27, 2013 to Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity ...

9 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Sarah Walton

"" 4000mph train invention." Yee Gads! I can't even imagine such a trip.  Why doesn't…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 27, 2013 to Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity ...

9 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Sarah Walton

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service