John Secular Smith's Discussions (2,777)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, the technology is purify urine is old and pretty well tested.  Essentially it…"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 6, 2011 to Texas Town to Recycle Urine

5 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by John Secular Smith

"It is funny, before the tectonic model, lots of scientists thought the world was shr…"

John Secular Smith replied Jun 27, 2011 to Yet ANOTHER: Conspiracy Growing Earth

9 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Alice

"I think my issue is more on how it is reported...why is it that popular reporting on…"

John Secular Smith replied Jun 9, 2011 to Moderate to Intense Exercise May Protect Brain in Elderly

3 Jun 9, 2011

"The study also showed that the benefit of moderate to intense exercise on brain heal…"

John Secular Smith replied Jun 9, 2011 to Moderate to Intense Exercise May Protect Brain in Elderly

3 Jun 9, 2011

"Nope.  It will come and go, and they will just change the Armageddon date to somethi…"

John Secular Smith replied Jan 9, 2011 to I wonder.. will living past 2012 cause a spike in atheism?

20 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by deja hodge

"F)      I wasn’t convinced, it was a realization of who I was   That, combined with…"

John Secular Smith replied Dec 30, 2010 to Q) Who convinced you to become an Atheist?

36 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Clarence Dember

"Many claim that God is outside the universe, and since as Apeman Jim stated, we can'…"

John Secular Smith replied Dec 22, 2010 to Okay. I didn't get any responders to this in main chat so I will try here.

3 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Bryon

"but the fact remains, there are 1000's of tons of the crap already in the environmen…"

John Secular Smith replied Oct 28, 2010 to Plastic Trash to Clean Polluted Water

13 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Dude, my name is right there...seriously copy and paste! But, as far as I know PET…"

John Secular Smith replied Oct 27, 2010 to Plastic Trash to Clean Polluted Water

13 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Question is, what are known and/or possible issues with PET plastic in water?"

John Secular Smith replied Oct 26, 2010 to Plastic Trash to Clean Polluted Water

13 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service