Kelly M's Discussions (343)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Not too sure I can totally agree with you on this point.  I think that a science is…"

Kelly M replied Mar 4, 2012 to Werner Von Braun Hero or Villain? Scientists on "the dark side"i

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"As always I thank you :) Information is always my friend!"

Kelly M replied Mar 4, 2012 to Werner Von Braun Hero or Villain? Scientists on "the dark side"i

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"Yeah I know, and this is all part of the curiosity for me.  I do wonder what he was…"

Kelly M replied Aug 18, 2011 to Werner Von Braun Hero or Villain? Scientists on "the dark side"i

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"That was very interesting Julie!! Thanks for posting it!  This is a huge debate for…"

Kelly M replied Aug 17, 2011 to Werner Von Braun Hero or Villain? Scientists on "the dark side"i

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"I think that is a normal fascination for a young boy.  I mean, Nazi's are the perfec…"

Kelly M replied Jul 25, 2011 to Werner Von Braun Hero or Villain? Scientists on "the dark side"i

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"All of these I think, have value, and probably the most important thing of all, to m…"

Kelly M replied Jul 25, 2011 to Werner Von Braun Hero or Villain? Scientists on "the dark side"i

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"Oh I agree with you!  But I think it's a bit dishonest to omit the struggles and eve…"

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"Indeed compartmentalization is not something that is unique to religion, and is dang…"

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"I think that the families of the people his rockets were used to kill, would say oth…"

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"I think that there is a huge difference between the Wright brothers invention being…"

23 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Chris G

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service