Jessica Berman's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"That is a possibility if the melting of all that freshwater into the ocean stopped t…"

Jessica Berman replied Apr 21, 2012 to Climate change - What do we do?

27 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by TNT666

"Unfortunately I have to agreee Tom  :-( I do remember a time when that wasn't true,…"

Jessica Berman replied Apr 19, 2012 to I wonder what the motive of these 49 NASA JSC ex-employees is?

66 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Ben Roth

"Thanks Joan!"

Jessica Berman replied Apr 19, 2012 to I wonder what the motive of these 49 NASA JSC ex-employees is?

66 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Ben Roth

"Wow Ben what an array of attacks, insults, and unproved assertions about activists a…"

66 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Ben Roth

"I'm not knocking the book or the research but the link to this blogger's book review…"

66 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Ben Roth

"To answer the original question about this letter from ex-NASA personnel - I agree w…"

Jessica Berman replied Apr 18, 2012 to I wonder what the motive of these 49 NASA JSC ex-employees is?

66 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Ben Roth

"Just a quick link for those who think climate change is a liberal issue: http://www.…"

Jessica Berman replied Apr 18, 2012 to I wonder what the motive of these 49 NASA JSC ex-employees is?

66 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Ben Roth

"Ben, first of all it's not "activists" (I presume you mean liberals) but climate sci…"

66 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Ben Roth

"I agree that with string-theory the mathematics is the entire basis for it's predict…"

Jessica Berman replied Apr 4, 2012 to String theory as a theory of everything or a fool's errand?

6 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by J J

"Scientific America blog had a great post about Tyson and Pluto this weekend if you w…"

Jessica Berman replied Apr 3, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - An Interview Conveying the Excitement of Science

13 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
6 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
10 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
12 minutes ago
James M. Martin posted a discussion
13 minutes ago
16 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
21 minutes ago
22 minutes ago
24 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
26 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
29 minutes ago
k.h. ky replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
35 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Emotionally loaded vowels in the group LINGUAPHILES & SESQUIPEDALIANS
35 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service