Jessica Berman's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"That is a possibility if the melting of all that freshwater into the ocean stopped t…"

Jessica Berman replied Apr 21, 2012 to Climate change - What do we do?

27 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by TNT666

"Unfortunately I have to agreee Tom  :-( I do remember a time when that wasn't true,…"

Jessica Berman replied Apr 19, 2012 to I wonder what the motive of these 49 NASA JSC ex-employees is?

66 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Ben Roth

"Thanks Joan!"

Jessica Berman replied Apr 19, 2012 to I wonder what the motive of these 49 NASA JSC ex-employees is?

66 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Ben Roth

"Wow Ben what an array of attacks, insults, and unproved assertions about activists a…"

66 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Ben Roth

"I'm not knocking the book or the research but the link to this blogger's book review…"

66 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Ben Roth

"To answer the original question about this letter from ex-NASA personnel - I agree w…"

Jessica Berman replied Apr 18, 2012 to I wonder what the motive of these 49 NASA JSC ex-employees is?

66 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Ben Roth

"Just a quick link for those who think climate change is a liberal issue: http://www.…"

Jessica Berman replied Apr 18, 2012 to I wonder what the motive of these 49 NASA JSC ex-employees is?

66 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Ben Roth

"Ben, first of all it's not "activists" (I presume you mean liberals) but climate sci…"

66 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Ben Roth

"I agree that with string-theory the mathematics is the entire basis for it's predict…"

Jessica Berman replied Apr 4, 2012 to String theory as a theory of everything or a fool's errand?

6 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by J J

"Scientific America blog had a great post about Tyson and Pluto this weekend if you w…"

Jessica Berman replied Apr 3, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - An Interview Conveying the Excitement of Science

13 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
35 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
57 minutes ago
Soren Sagan commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
58 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Amy commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
2 hours ago
Daniel W commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
2 hours ago
Jim B posted a photo
2 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
2 hours ago
Frank Moorman posted a status
"Heading to Las Vegas this weekend and hope to see the Tree of Knowledge, decorated with book covers, posted by the LV Coalition of Reason."
3 hours ago
Frank Moorman updated their profile
3 hours ago
Frank Moorman posted a status
"I signed up here four years ago, but did not participate, what with life taking some interesting turns. So I'll try again."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service