Idaho Spud's Discussions (1,119)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

""

Idaho Spud replied yesterday to Science and Religion Cannot Be Reconciled

21 yesterday
Reply by gAIL

"I was incorrect about those 110 watt equivalent ones.  They are 18 watts, not 11."

Idaho Spud replied Apr 5 to CREE's LED bulb price, efficiency, appearance is a revolution in home lighting (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

13 Apr 5
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I was in Home Depot yesterday and saw they now have the Cree 40 watt and 60 watt sof…"

Idaho Spud replied Apr 5 to CREE's LED bulb price, efficiency, appearance is a revolution in home lighting (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

13 Apr 5
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Me too.  Hooray for plants!"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 22 to 1,500 year old frozen moss grows

2 Mar 22
Reply by Idaho Spud

"At the end of August, I purchased 30 Cree LED bulbs from Home depot.  The 6 watt one…"

Idaho Spud replied Dec 14, 2013 to CREE's LED bulb price, efficiency, appearance is a revolution in home lighting (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

13 Apr 5
Reply by Sentient Biped

"It's discouraging."

Idaho Spud replied Sep 29, 2013 to Academic Fraud is a Chinese industry

5 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Love it!  The guy is inspirational.  And, seems very smart.  I'll be rooting for him!"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 24, 2013 to Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity ...

9 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Sarah Walton

"I've not been aware of Elon Musk until today.  He sounds like a smart guy, and I hop…"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 24, 2013 to Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity ...

9 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Sarah Walton

"I just bought one of each of the Cree bulbs and was pleasantly surprised that they h…"

Idaho Spud replied Aug 16, 2013 to CREE's LED bulb price, efficiency, appearance is a revolution in home lighting (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

13 Apr 5
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Thanks Loren.  I've been hoping that reasonably priced LED lighting would come in my…"

Idaho Spud replied Jun 12, 2013 to CREE's LED bulb price, efficiency, appearance is a revolution in home lighting (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

13 Apr 5
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service