Nontheist Central's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"  Each new piece of evidence is another drop in the bucket.  Each drop has the capac…"

Nontheist Central replied Apr 9, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - Comments before the Senate Commerce Committee, Regarding the Future of the US Space Program

19 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"I'd have to totally agree with that.  Even if they were there, they don't understand…"

Nontheist Central replied Apr 8, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - Comments before the Senate Commerce Committee, Regarding the Future of the US Space Program

19 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"I just watched an episode of Seconds From Disaster by National Geographic.  Commande…"

Nontheist Central replied Apr 7, 2012 to CGI Titanic Sinking

8 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Nontheist Central

"I found this and thought you might enjoy watching it. "

Nontheist Central replied Apr 7, 2012 to CGI Titanic Sinking

8 Apr 7, 2012

"I've listened to this man talk about NASA and the lack of support for scientific eff…"

Nontheist Central replied Apr 7, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - Comments before the Senate Commerce Committee, Regarding the Future of the US Space Program

19 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"I thought so too!  Takes a lot of knowledge of physics to be able to come up with a…"

Nontheist Central replied Apr 6, 2012 to CGI Titanic Sinking

8 Apr 7, 2012

"From what I can find, it took a little over 2 hours from the time the ship struck th…"

Nontheist Central replied Apr 6, 2012 to CGI Titanic Sinking

8 Apr 7, 2012

"Great read!  Thanks for posting!"

Nontheist Central replied Apr 5, 2012 to Milky Way Frame Dragging may explain Charge Parity Violation

1 Apr 5, 2012

"I didn't know this project was going on.  It sounds really cool!  Gravity waves are…"

Nontheist Central replied Apr 5, 2012 to LIGO hunts for the first minutes of the expansion of the universe

3 May 2, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"This is great!  rofl  Thanks for posting!  I'm sharing this with EVERYONE!!"

Nontheist Central replied Apr 5, 2012 to (for a chuckle) Periodic Table Song

3 Apr 5, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service