Sarah Walton's Discussions (191)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, the price tag is not great, but I would never, ever, ever, buy a new car eithe…"

Sarah Walton replied Sep 29, 2013 to Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity ...

9 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Sarah Walton

"I agree with Humble Pie--it wasn't so long ago that we wouldn't have had enough acce…"

Sarah Walton replied Sep 29, 2013 to Academic Fraud is a Chinese industry

5 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I live in Silicon Valley, and let me tell you, it's hard to look around and not see…"

Sarah Walton replied Sep 27, 2013 to Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity ...

9 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Sarah Walton

"Interesting. It seems to work on the same mechanisms that make study breaks so usefu…"

Sarah Walton replied May 21, 2012 to Relaxed Mind Wandering Increases Creativity

2 May 21, 2012
Reply by John Jubinsky

"You mentioned genetic engineering. Wouldn't it be possible to engineer a variety of…"

Sarah Walton replied May 17, 2012 to Fungus That Eats Plastic

5 May 17, 2012
Reply by Clarence Dember

"Neat. I have also been less than impressed by LED light bulbs on the market. My beds…"

Sarah Walton replied May 10, 2012 to Synthetic Jet LED light bulb

2 May 10, 2012
Reply by Sarah Walton

"What I see here is a bunch of space advocacy groups getting together to point out ho…"

Sarah Walton replied Apr 17, 2012 to NASA reduced to car wash & bake sale

5 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I had to quit my religion like a bad habit."

Sarah Walton replied Apr 9, 2012 to Religion for Atheists ? ? ? ?

30 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The first comment on this story is worth reading. I also call shenanigans. I don't t…"

Sarah Walton replied Mar 11, 2012 to We already have the technology to send trains into space, at a fraction of the cost of rockets

19 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service