Grinning Cat's Discussions (1,487)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! I guess we humans are nowhere near as "special" as some religionists would l…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 30 to Reptiles learning through purposeful imitation?

6 Oct 1
Reply by Luara

"Thanks! Some choice quotes: A God who needs to fine-tune is a God who is subordinate…"

Grinning Cat replied Sep 12 to God's Hand Was Forced (DarkAntics) - Refuting the Fine-Tuning Argument

5 Sep 13
Reply by Clarence Dember

"What an apt way to associate the denial and politicization of science we're seeing -…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 6 to American Lysenkoism

1 Jun 6
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Seriously, thanks for sharing this, with both a link to the actual journal article a…"

Grinning Cat replied May 15 to Decline of Evidence-Based Medicine

6 May 16
Reply by Luara

"Or see which spammers promise the best results at the lowest prices with the greates…"

Grinning Cat replied May 15 to Decline of Evidence-Based Medicine

6 May 16
Reply by Luara

"I disagree with equating feminism with "postmodernist BS". Unfortunately much of the…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 15 to Academic papers generated by computer programs widespread

6 Mar 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

"This phenomenom is also a call for publicizing the reputation (or lack thereof) of v…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 15 to Academic papers generated by computer programs widespread

6 Mar 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Now it's emerged that the study had faults including a spliced image and recycled ma…"

Grinning Cat replied Mar 14 to Fast, Cheap and Ethical Stem Cells

4 Mar 15
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I hope the most important documents are also stored printed in human-readable form!…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 28 to Million Year Memory Storage with 5D Glass

3 Feb 28
Reply by Luara

"(again "liking" the reporting, not the facts being reported on!) Has President Bush…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 21 to Canadian war on science

2 May 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service