Atheist Nexus Logo

Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,429)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's a chart from Scientific American: Mass Deaths in Americas Start New CO2 Epoch"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 12 to Science, information, and politics in the Anthropocene

3 Mar 12
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"There's a deeper connection between the view Allenby and Sarewitz present of the Ant…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 12 to Science, information, and politics in the Anthropocene

3 Mar 12

"Scientists at University College London say the essence of the Anthropocene is about…"

3 Mar 12

"Well put, Grinning Cat! Shucks, I don't want to change my way of life either, like p…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 4 to Climate Change Deniers.

8 Mar 4

"It's always "someday". <groan>"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 4 to Marburg and Ebola Viruses

2 Mar 4
Reply by Patricia

"I didn't lose weight on the Atkins diet, but I stay low carb for diabetes. (Don't ea…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 14 to FDA hides fraud

4 Feb 14

"5,000 IU of vitamin D per day is safe and helps to prevent cancer too."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 8 to Deficiency of Vitamin D Strongly Linked to Alzheimer's and Other Forms of Dementia.

4 Feb 8

"3 to 5 years for trials to begin. I might not last long enough to benefit."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 15 to Newly discovered antibiotic kills pathogens without resistance

3 Jan 15

"source Budgies can learn by imitation. "

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 30, 2014 to Reptiles learning through purposeful imitation?

6 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Luara

"Interesting, thanks. But I thought some non-primate mammals and birds could learn th…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 30, 2014 to Reptiles learning through purposeful imitation?

6 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

MagetheEntertainer posted a video

Problems With The Bible Pt 7

In this video I discuss the problems surrounding the story of Moses, the Jews being enslaved in Egypt, the biblical Exodus, and the plagues that Moses suppos...
11 minutes ago
Profile IconLibertarian Atheist, Shannon, Misha H. and 3 more joined Atheist Nexus
11 minutes ago
George Chase replied to George Chase's discussion On the Nature of Miracles.
27 minutes ago
Ted Foureagles replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion A New Low in Political Rhetoric
39 minutes ago
Eric Sergent replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
40 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion American Center for Law and Justice odd case
49 minutes ago
George Chase replied to George Chase's discussion On the Nature of Miracles.
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion American Center for Law and Justice odd case
1 hour ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service