Atheist Nexus Logo

Richard Healy's Discussions (808)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome!"

Richard Healy replied Jun 15, 2011 to New Artificial Heart Consists of Rotary Rather than Pulsation Pumps

6 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Lyra Silvertongue

"F, B and O   I was never strong in faith at all but things lingered. I first encount…"

Richard Healy replied Jan 3, 2011 to Q) Who convinced you to become an Atheist?

36 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Clarence Dember

"How was he found out? I ask becuase one of science's strengths is in identifying wr…"

Richard Healy replied Sep 24, 2010 to Marc Hauser and scientific misconduct

14 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Gary Berg-Cross

"AWESOME!!"

Richard Healy replied Sep 23, 2010 to Synthetic RNA Kills Human Cancer Cells Without Harming Healthy Ones

17 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Zero_6ix

"NZ only."

Richard Healy replied Aug 9, 2010 to Sharp decline in Phytoplankton.

6 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read.…"

Richard Healy replied Jun 25, 2010 to Study Science at Yale* for FREE!! (*and Stanford, MIT, Harvard, Princeton, UCLA, Berkley ... )

8 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

"A good book for that is Dan Dennet's Breaking The Spell I just love knowing the tru…"

Richard Healy replied Jun 25, 2010 to Study Science at Yale* for FREE!! (*and Stanford, MIT, Harvard, Princeton, UCLA, Berkley ... )

8 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

"It is, I feel, the internet at it's very best. I was floored when I first went ther…"

Richard Healy replied Jun 24, 2010 to Study Science at Yale* for FREE!! (*and Stanford, MIT, Harvard, Princeton, UCLA, Berkley ... )

8 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

"A pleasure."

Richard Healy replied Jun 24, 2010 to Study Science at Yale* for FREE!! (*and Stanford, MIT, Harvard, Princeton, UCLA, Berkley ... )

8 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

"or I might just go crazy and do some literature. I've read The Inferno But never…"

8 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service