Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (2,367)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Applied math uses pure math? According to a history of math I read decades ago, appl…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 13 to Max Planck on New Scientific Truth?

5 Aug 13
Reply by Luara

"Thanks, Plinius. As I read the Wikipedia article on Marsh and Cope I recalled that I…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 13 to Max Planck on New Scientific Truth?

5 Aug 13
Reply by Luara

"For years, until maybe a year ago, I looked for but found no Vitamin D in grocery st…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 12 to Deficiency of Vitamin D Strongly Linked to Alzheimer's and Other Forms of Dementia.

3 Aug 12
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"...unelected corporate government setting the rules via bribes... whoops, campaign c…"

Tom Sarbeck replied May 14 to Canadian war on science

2 May 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Can Big Bang supporters be persuaded to resist asserting, without evidence, what the…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Mar 20 to Big Bang, its limits, and being OK with "I don't know"

62 May 25
Reply by Idaho Spud

"A bunch of invention there, Gregory, with the flimsiest of evidence. How is it that…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Mar 19 to Big Bang, its limits, and being OK with "I don't know"

62 May 25
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Gregory, it's okay to admit that you know little of how politics works, especially o…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Mar 18 to Big Bang, its limits, and being OK with "I don't know"

62 May 25
Reply by Idaho Spud

"And the lengthiest philosophy, with the longest words, comes from philosophers. And,…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Mar 18 to Big Bang, its limits, and being OK with "I don't know"

62 May 25
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Thank you, Gregory. You conservative folk are so literal-minded. All the good stuff-…"

62 May 25
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Gregory: Craig, Kalam, TAG and Slick entered this discussion from your direction, no…"

62 May 25
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service