Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (1,780)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Can Big Bang supporters be persuaded to resist asserting, without evidence, what the…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Mar 20 to Big Bang, its limits, and being OK with "I don't know"

59 Mar 23
Reply by Gregory Phillip Dearth

"A bunch of invention there, Gregory, with the flimsiest of evidence. How is it that…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Mar 19 to Big Bang, its limits, and being OK with "I don't know"

59 Mar 23

"Gregory, it's okay to admit that you know little of how politics works, especially o…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Mar 18 to Big Bang, its limits, and being OK with "I don't know"

59 Mar 23

"And the lengthiest philosophy, with the longest words, comes from philosophers. And,…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Mar 18 to Big Bang, its limits, and being OK with "I don't know"

59 Mar 23

"Thank you, Gregory. You conservative folk are so literal-minded. All the good stuff-…"

59 Mar 23

"Gregory: Craig, Kalam, TAG and Slick entered this discussion from your direction, no…"

59 Mar 23

"I'm wary of adjectives, especially the adjectives 'true' and 'false'. Responsibility…"

59 Mar 23

"Gregory, have you been reading Sydney Chapman? An English mathematician, he refused…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Mar 17 to Big Bang, its limits, and being OK with "I don't know"

59 Mar 23

"Craig who? Kalam and TAG what? Slick who? Aquinas? A bachelor who fancied himself an…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Mar 17 to Big Bang, its limits, and being OK with "I don't know"

59 Mar 23

"Gregory, we trolls prefer a variety of diets. "

59 Mar 23

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service