Loren Miller's Discussions (8,534)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"At least Nixon resigned ... mostly because he had a gun to his head and knew it.What…"

Loren Miller replied May 10 to Walter Cronkite Apollo 11 Interview with Robert A. Heinlein & Arthur C. Clarke

3 May 10
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I was kinda wondering about that myself!  [grin!]"

Loren Miller replied Mar 25 to NASAs Opportunity Mars Rover's amazing 11 year 26 mile scientific discovery journey.

11 Mar 26
Reply by Patricia

"The ONLY problem I had with the Atkins diet was what happens when you go OFF the Atk…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 14 to FDA hides fraud

4 Feb 14
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I'm pretty sure the narrator is DarkMatter / DarkAntics himself, Bertold!"

Loren Miller replied Sep 12, 2014 to God's Hand Was Forced (DarkAntics) - Refuting the Fine-Tuning Argument

5 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Clarence Dember

"I can see it now: SUN POWER TANNING!!! Home of the Three-Second Tan!"

Loren Miller replied May 1, 2014 to Japan stepping up to space-based solar power

6 May 4, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"My worry would be simple: establishing a no-fly area around the transmission path. …"

Loren Miller replied May 1, 2014 to Japan stepping up to space-based solar power

6 May 4, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"The problem with spirituality is the same as with religion - how do you define it? …"

Loren Miller replied Apr 17, 2014 to Science and Religion Cannot Be Reconciled

21 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by gAIL

"Mine continue to work great (not that I'm horribly surprised).  I also have a bunch…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 5, 2014 to CREE's LED bulb price, efficiency, appearance is a revolution in home lighting (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

13 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

"If you like that, then you're gonna LOVE what Richard Feynman has to say about not k…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 15, 2014 to Big Bang, its limits, and being OK with "I don't know"

62 May 25, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

""I don't know" is what we start with.  After that comes observation, investigation,…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 15, 2014 to Big Bang, its limits, and being OK with "I don't know"

62 May 25, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service