Loren Miller's Discussions (7,697)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm pretty sure the narrator is DarkMatter / DarkAntics himself, Bertold!"

Loren Miller replied Sep 12 to God's Hand Was Forced (DarkAntics) - Refuting the Fine-Tuning Argument

5 Sep 13
Reply by Clarence Dember

"I can see it now: SUN POWER TANNING!!! Home of the Three-Second Tan!"

Loren Miller replied May 1 to Japan stepping up to space-based solar power

6 May 4
Reply by Idaho Spud

"My worry would be simple: establishing a no-fly area around the transmission path. …"

Loren Miller replied May 1 to Japan stepping up to space-based solar power

6 May 4
Reply by Idaho Spud

"The problem with spirituality is the same as with religion - how do you define it? …"

Loren Miller replied Apr 17 to Science and Religion Cannot Be Reconciled

21 Apr 17
Reply by gAIL

"Mine continue to work great (not that I'm horribly surprised).  I also have a bunch…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 5 to CREE's LED bulb price, efficiency, appearance is a revolution in home lighting (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

13 Apr 5
Reply by Sentient Biped

"If you like that, then you're gonna LOVE what Richard Feynman has to say about not k…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 15 to Big Bang, its limits, and being OK with "I don't know"

62 May 25
Reply by Idaho Spud

""I don't know" is what we start with.  After that comes observation, investigation,…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 15 to Big Bang, its limits, and being OK with "I don't know"

62 May 25
Reply by Idaho Spud

"This has been needed for a very long time: a durable Read-Only Memory with exception…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 27 to Million Year Memory Storage with 5D Glass

3 Feb 28
Reply by Luara

"They may not be the only ones who came up with the idea of quantifying nothing.  If…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 26 to Islamic Leaders Issue Fatwa Prohibiting One-Way Trips to Mars (HuffPost)

3 Feb 26
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Matter of fact, a couple months ago we replaced the light fixture in our kitchen wit…"

Loren Miller replied Dec 14, 2013 to CREE's LED bulb price, efficiency, appearance is a revolution in home lighting (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

13 Apr 5
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service