Idaho Spud's Discussions (1,232)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I've not been aware of Elon Musk until today.  He sounds like a smart guy, and I hop…"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 24, 2013 to Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity ...

9 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Sarah Walton

"I just bought one of each of the Cree bulbs and was pleasantly surprised that they h…"

Idaho Spud replied Aug 16, 2013 to CREE's LED bulb price, efficiency, appearance is a revolution in home lighting (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

13 Apr 5
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Thanks Loren.  I've been hoping that reasonably priced LED lighting would come in my…"

Idaho Spud replied Jun 12, 2013 to CREE's LED bulb price, efficiency, appearance is a revolution in home lighting (Cleveland Plain Dealer)

13 Apr 5
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Appreciate knowing this.  I've remembered germanium fondly ever since I first starte…"

Idaho Spud replied Apr 11, 2013 to Silicene - single atom thick layer of silicon atoms

3 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Don't know much chemistry, but I like your Harry Potter spell. : )"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 27, 2013 to Making fuel from CO2

3 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Future

"David, I agree with you and Joan, as well as Loren.  You guys say it far better than…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 27, 2013 to Science and Religion Cannot Be Reconciled

21 Apr 17
Reply by gAIL

"I watched it also.  I thought I had been keeping-up with the latest, but was amazed…"

Idaho Spud replied Feb 17, 2013 to NOVA - Earth From Space

1 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Nice!"

Idaho Spud replied Dec 20, 2012 to Cassini Takes Spectacular New Photo of Saturn

3 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Interesting information.  I would have liked to hear him speak another language and…"

Idaho Spud replied Nov 17, 2012 to Real time speech translation, with errors

2 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Very sad news."

Idaho Spud replied Aug 18, 2012 to Astronomy budget crisis to close many facilities

3 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service