John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,407)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Per the article: Since the mice in the experiment had been triggered to develop Alzh…"

John Jubinsky replied Jul 3, 2011 to Researchers Say Caffeinated Coffee May Fight Alzheimer's Disease

14 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Alice

"I am not talking about anything supernatural but about looking inward to the persona…"

John Jubinsky replied Jul 2, 2011 to The Science of Spirituality

36 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Alice

"My blood group is O+ and I have been a heavy coffee drinker for nearly 60 years with…"

John Jubinsky replied Jul 2, 2011 to Researchers Say Caffeinated Coffee May Fight Alzheimer's Disease

14 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Alice

"In that the study was done on mice other factors that might have influenced the outc…"

John Jubinsky replied Jul 2, 2011 to Researchers Say Caffeinated Coffee May Fight Alzheimer's Disease

14 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Alice

"Hi Alice: I think that the fulfillment that religious people get out of practicing t…"

John Jubinsky replied Jul 1, 2011 to The Science of Spirituality

36 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Alice

"What box?"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 15, 2011 to New Artificial Heart Consists of Rotary Rather than Pulsation Pumps

6 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Lyra Silvertongue

"I added it to the abstract."

John Jubinsky replied Jun 15, 2011 to New Artificial Heart Consists of Rotary Rather than Pulsation Pumps

6 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Lyra Silvertongue

"I think the operative word is MAY. I don't think the researchers are claiming that t…"

John Jubinsky replied Jun 9, 2011 to Moderate to Intense Exercise May Protect Brain in Elderly

3 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by John Secular Smith

"I hope the drug will also be successful in humans. It has only been tested in mice s…"

John Jubinsky replied May 31, 2011 to Drug Reduces Size of Enlarged Heart from Hypertension and Restores Normal Heart Functioning

2 May 31, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

"It might be possible to create underwater funnels that are open at the top and wider…"

John Jubinsky replied May 12, 2011 to Tides are Being Utilized More to Generate Electricity

2 May 12, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service