Loren Miller's Discussions (7,584)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Sure, data density is great ... but what's the read / write latency time? I think I'…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 17, 2012 to 700 Terabytes in a single gram of DNA

4 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Tell him for me if he can catch an alien (and positively identify it as such), he'll…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 10, 2012 to I wonder if any Christian Science folks read this?

14 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Can you imagine a field of study where you'd have to do more ignoring of contraindic…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 10, 2012 to I wonder if any Christian Science folks read this?

14 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Strikes me as a good news / bad news thing, because: The good news is that plastics…"

Loren Miller replied May 17, 2012 to Fungus That Eats Plastic

5 May 17, 2012
Reply by Clarence Dember

"Hmmm, "community, ceremony, and tradition," eh?Community? Community we got here, alb…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 10, 2012 to Religion for Atheists ? ? ? ?

30 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Joan, you are WAY too generous with you praise ... but thanks!"

Loren Miller replied Apr 9, 2012 to Religion for Atheists ? ? ? ?

30 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"For me, not so much so.  Religion wasn't that much of a support for me as it was, an…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 9, 2012 to Religion for Atheists ? ? ? ?

30 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Sadly, that seems to be the general consensus here ... and I sometimes wonder if any…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 8, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - Comments before the Senate Commerce Committee, Regarding the Future of the US Space Program

19 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"If they don't want to be persuaded, Tom, not even the august Dr. Tyson could bring t…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 7, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - Comments before the Senate Commerce Committee, Regarding the Future of the US Space Program

19 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"The kind of "American exceptionalism" in evidence THESE days is nothing I would boas…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 7, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - Comments before the Senate Commerce Committee, Regarding the Future of the US Space Program

19 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service