Loren Miller's Discussions (7,121)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you imagine a field of study where you'd have to do more ignoring of contraindic…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 10, 2012 to I wonder if any Christian Science folks read this?

14 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Strikes me as a good news / bad news thing, because: The good news is that plastics…"

Loren Miller replied May 17, 2012 to Fungus That Eats Plastic

5 May 17, 2012
Reply by Clarence Dember

"Hmmm, "community, ceremony, and tradition," eh?Community? Community we got here, alb…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 10, 2012 to Religion for Atheists ? ? ? ?

30 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Joan, you are WAY too generous with you praise ... but thanks!"

Loren Miller replied Apr 9, 2012 to Religion for Atheists ? ? ? ?

30 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"For me, not so much so.  Religion wasn't that much of a support for me as it was, an…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 9, 2012 to Religion for Atheists ? ? ? ?

30 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Sadly, that seems to be the general consensus here ... and I sometimes wonder if any…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 8, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - Comments before the Senate Commerce Committee, Regarding the Future of the US Space Program

19 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"If they don't want to be persuaded, Tom, not even the august Dr. Tyson could bring t…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 7, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - Comments before the Senate Commerce Committee, Regarding the Future of the US Space Program

19 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"The kind of "American exceptionalism" in evidence THESE days is nothing I would boas…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 7, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson - Comments before the Senate Commerce Committee, Regarding the Future of the US Space Program

19 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things…"

19 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by A Former Member

"Impressive piece of work!"

Loren Miller replied Apr 6, 2012 to CGI Titanic Sinking

8 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Nontheist Central

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service