Loren Miller's Discussions (7,504)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's some further data for you - an interview with Elon Musk on CBS News' 60 Minut…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 24, 2013 to Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity ...

9 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Sarah Walton

"Considering the co-option of the republican party by the Religious Reich, it is no s…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 6, 2013 to Who is more anti-science Republicans or Democrats?

6 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Edward Teach

"How do you reconcile a discipline based in logic and reason with a faith founded in…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 26, 2013 to Science and Religion Cannot Be Reconciled

21 Apr 17
Reply by gAIL

"So long as they take their preconceived conclusions and attempt to fit the facts to…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 15, 2013 to Higgs Boson Discovery Confirmed After Physicists Review Large Hadron Collider Data At CERN (HuffPost)

6 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Of course it won't shut them up.  They know what they believe and don't want to be d…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 15, 2013 to Higgs Boson Discovery Confirmed After Physicists Review Large Hadron Collider Data At CERN (HuffPost)

6 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Be my guest, Joan!"

Loren Miller replied Jan 2, 2013 to Student Works to Remove Creationism from New Orleans Classrooms (Truthdig.com)

5 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"It might, if the capacitors they can "grow" scale on the order of Farads, or better,…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 28, 2012 to Graphene/nanotube hybrid breakthrough

9 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Okay ... as an engineer who has actually studied physics (and with it, Maxwell's Equ…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 24, 2012 to Negative Frequency Photons

2 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Excellent article, Ruth!  Thanks for putting that up!"

Loren Miller replied Aug 21, 2012 to Rosalind Franklin was an atheist

3 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Chris G

"The link works for me and the idea is something I find quite intriguing. The technic…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 21, 2012 to Tidal Power for Maine

12 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Chris G

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service