Any single Atheists attending the Reason Rally is DC this weekend?

Views: 128

Replies to This Discussion

Nope, just Rock Beyond Belief, the following weekend.
Yep... by myself. Ugh. Well, I'm taking the bus so I'll have a bus full of people with me technically... I just don't know them. Lol

After party?  Do you have details?

There is a rally this weekend?  I was not aware.

Me, my wife, and my two oldest boys are going to have a great time in Washington DC.

I would love to go--assuming that I could get back by Sunday morning--but I do not drive and I don't know anyone from my immediate area (just west of Philadelphia) who is going. So, it looks as though I won't be going.

Did you check the busses to see if there is one going from your area?

I didn't know there were such things as rally buses. Checking online, I find there is one leaving from 30th St. Station in Philadelphia at 5:44 AM--but since buses don't run from West Chester to Philadelphia at, say, two in the morning, I'd have a tough time getting there. Alas!

Tell someone you'll give them a big hug if they drive you to the bus station..? :D

I live with my Moslem sister, Moslem brother-in-law, and Moslem nephews. The latter do not drive and the former, while generally accommodating, might be less than thrilled with driving for an hour (and back) in the wee hours of the morning so that I could catch a bus to a rally that is somewhat less than dedicated to supporting their religious beliefs. <Smile>

:/ well... i'll keep thinking.

Thank you. But, of course, if I don't go, that'll be another day I can devote to working on my collection of philosophical essays tentatively entitled Why I Don't Believe in God...and Why You Shouldn't, Either: Conceivability Is Not Good Reason for Belief. Not that there's any guarantee that I'll spend even part of the day working on it!

Isn't it amazing that here on AtheistNexus, the ad at the top of the page as I write reads "Bibles for a new season" and advertises Christianbook.com?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
30 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man posted a video

Viking Trance - The Spyda Web from Napoleon Bonaparte on Vimeo.

Viking Trance - The Spyda Web

Music by Viking Trance with video artwork and editing by Napoleon Bonaparte. Smart Dog Video London (UK) 2014. Viking Trance Radio www.vikingtrance.com Viking Trance buy link
37 minutes ago
Man boob posted a status
"CHECK OUT THE SONGS I UPLOADED ON MY PROFILE WOOOOOOOOO"
1 hour ago
Man boob posted songs
1 hour ago
Rick posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Rick posted a status
"Pondering....pondering......pondering...."
1 hour ago
Jonathan Tweet replied to Freethinker31's discussion Are Atheists too judgmental??
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post I am offended
3 hours ago
Vangelis replied to Vangelis's discussion Declaration of Atheism
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Isn’t it time to save the the U.S.A. from the South?
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to matthew greenberg's discussion ISIS - a conservative paradise in Iraq
4 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service