Plenty of fish in the ocean... but they all have one thing in common

Views: 303

Replies to This Discussion

My brain says intelligent and emotionally stable, but my jeans say "good looking, hot baby momma".
The type of good looking I like is they type that indicates physical health. Very often being physically & emotionally healthy are linked in some way too - being obese for instance - is that a physically or emotionally unhealthy thing? It's both, although it will probably make some obese people mad that I come out and say it. Still though, it's funny 'cause it's true.

I agree with Caroline, I'd be happy with emotionally stable + intelligent, the combination of the two grown on me, the more intelligent and amusing things I hear a person say, the more appealing their face becomes. Good looking can be a matter of perspective.
I'm with you Carolyn R. Looks, for me, are important insomuch as they are an indicator that the guy is generally taking care of himself. A little love handle is fine (since I've got plenty of my own). But beer gut that makes him look pregnant? Pillsbury doughboy who let himself go?

It's not a vain, I'm-looking-for-a-male-model kind of thing. It's a health thing. I'm no health junkie, but ... within reason. Please.
I'd also add that "Good Looking" can be partially dependent on the other two factors. If I'm really digging a guy for his brain and his personality, average looks suddenly become way sexy.

Likewise, if the same average-looking guy is mentally/emotionally a turnoff, he just got way uglier.

And, sorry smokers, simply lighting up takes about 2 points off that scale-of-1-10 for me.
The smoking thing is a definite turn off. I like intelligent people, but I can certainly enjoy the company of folks who aren't particularly cerebral.

Give me someone who loves life, looks nice and isn't psychotic. I'd pick stable and good looking

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service