Describe yourslves and what you would like to find here, youn men.

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

up to and including?  you can find me at okcupid.com/profile/foolycooly1001
Just out of curiosity, why the age requirement, or ageism?
most people have age requirements.  nothing is stopping someone from looking at both threads, but it saves time for those who wouldn't.
*im guessing she will have threads for all age groups eventually, but if not, my answer is invalid.
that's a good question, yes. What am I looking for? I don't know, someone nearby who is cool and wants to do stuff and stuff, I mean. I think it's kind of silly how the idea of romance has come about to be something you do with different people than you normally hang around or... whatever I'm trying to say.

I mean, I'm a nerd, a linguist... there's a lot to my character despite being very quiet and, in polite company, reserved (until I start feeling more comfortable).

I'm not picky, being a little cute doesn't hurt, naturally, but that's just a superficial thing that is, ultimately, transient.

As for what I'd like to do? I don't know, get coffee, play Pokemon and DnD?
*insert your own Pokemon joke*

As for myself, I'm what you might call "free spirited" although that doesn't mean I don't have a plan for my life. I'm passionately political, but I can still enjoy the company who aren't interested in the filthy world of American democracy.

As for what I'm looking for in a female, I want a girl who is capable of having an intelligent conversation and is passionate about something. It doesn't have to be something I care about or am interested in, it just has to be SOMETHING. Strong convictions and the ability to intellectually back them up are also a turn on. I tend to go for the weird ones.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service