I was on my way to Seoul yesterday and listening to the radio. They were interviewing a researching who has most currently studied kissing and its implications along with physical and chemical reactions.

She talked about the difference on how we related to kissing based on our gender.

As a male I look at it as a gateway activity to sex. If I'm good at kissing and talking hopefully it will lead to sex.

I don't remember the name of the female researcher they interviewed, Seoul traffic was keeping me mildly occupied. I just thought it might be an interesting topic on Valentines Day.

What are your views, do you like kissing? Do you look forward to that first kiss? Is there something special you like to do while kissing? Toss out your ideas!

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, what sucks is that you'd think the other person would pick up on the fact that you aren't initiating any kissing and they'd stop, but sometimes that doesn't happen:(  I actually stopped having sex with a reasonably fun girl because she wouldn't give it up even after I spoke to her about it.  I mean, once I bring it up and my partner refuses to comply, I'm just irritated.  Especially when it is occuring when I am trying to seal the deal.  I think you can tell how ruffled I am about this topic!
lol.  I can't stand when someone is behind me and friggin' trying to turn my neck like the exorcist and kiss me.  Super uncomfortable!

Yeah, if it's interfering with your orgasm, I can see how it would bug you.  You can kiss again while you're in the afterglow, if you like.

Not that my opinion could ever have any impact on your sex life, of course.

I like getting your opinion, Joseph P!
Yeah, but the fact that we share the opinion doesn't do either of us any good.  :-D  *wink wink, nudge nudge*

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service