I was reading some of the other discussion topics but I was surprised I didn't see this already addressed. So my question is, what are your deal breakers? 

I have more than a few but some things are negotiable. However there are some absolute deal breakers. 

3. More than one small child. I'm not even sure I can handle one but I know more than one is too much obligation.

2. Neediness (is that a word?). This is usually tied into insecurity on their part. I shouldn't feel obligated to tell him he's a pretty princess everyday.

And number one on the charts is...

Bad Breath! How some people don't find their to the dentist regularly or (gasp) never floss, I'll never understand. 

Tags: breaker, deal, love, relationships

Views: 166

Replies to This Discussion

Men like this will never be able to buy a clue.

Men want a pretty feminine woman, they love it when we look good, are fit, smell good and yet they don't seem to understand that we want the same things from them. Minus the femininity of course but yet, I'm had to deal with some emotional ones who reminded me of girls(or at least what girls are supposed to be). They get all hurt when I tell them to step up their hygiene. I even took one to the store to have him buy a tongue scraper and mouthwash. He cried about my implication but complied and got a really nice date from me after he took care of himself.
Minus the femininity of course

Actually, I use Oil of Olay bath soaps, Herbal Essences shampoo, and unscented Secret deodorant. Moisturizers are nice.

And I'm obsessive-compulsive, so hygiene isn't an issue people are likely to have with me.

Why a tongue scraper, though? I've never found one that did a better job than I do simply brushing my tongue thoroughly, after I brush my teeth.
Interesting but my idea of femininity is more along the lines of long hair, shapely legs, things that make a woman a woman. Unless you also make effort to embody those traits too, I don't think we're talking about the same things. Of course, if you do, well that's another matter altogether and even more interesting.

A brush usually works in a back and forth motion, leaving bacteria on the tongue. A tongue scraper pulls all the gunk right off in one clean direction.
I had long hair from my mid-teens to my mid-20's. :-P No effort to be feminine there, though.

I get the same effect with a toothbrush ... better, actually, since I can get around the sides more easily, with the bristles. Most people must not be thorough enough or something. Rinsing thoroughly with water helps that, too, and then I hit it again with the mouthwash, so any bacteria that don't get washed away are more unlucky than those who do.
Good cod yes! Don't they get what an incredible turn on a "CLEAN" man is??? For all the guys reading this, women (and I'm sure I speak for many) go nuts for a man who goes that extra distance to impress our olfactory senses. (I've read that women have a higher sense of smell?) Personally, I'm a total sap for Brut, and I can forgive a lot of other shortcomings if I know the guy was actually thinking of MY pleasure when he was putting it on. Hells bells, do you think we females do our hair and put on makeup just to look at OURSELVES in the mirror. KNOCK, KNOCK!!!
Yes it is!

My uncles were my father figures and hence, they are my ideal of what a man is. My uncles were all over 6'2, built like trees, sharp dressers and ALWAYS smelled good.

The same is true of the men on my daughter's father's side of the family, except the height.

I have been on singles sites and am amazed at what I've seen. These men are on the "market" and yet many don't try to tune up and make an effort to present showroom quality. Hell, even when they sell a car, they take it to a car wash first and will even vacuum it. AND then, they cry around about a woman should love them for them. My response is maybe a woman will love them but it wont be me.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service