AN statistics....

At this moment, AN has 17,397 male members.   

I assume, that 10%, 1,740, are in my probably underrepresented age group - I am 62.
I assume, that 50%, 870, have a BA or higher, AN probably attracting men of above average education.
I assume, that 5%, 43, are single and childfree.   

So there are probably 43 men on AN, and each of them could be monogamous, lonely and looking for a woman like me.   But I am active on AN now since two months, and not one of them has so far contacted me.   

Views: 49

Replies to This Discussion

You're leaving out gay guys.  Also, the distribution isn't nearly as even as you're representing.

Basically, you're making a whole lot of assumptions.  Atheist Nexus is very US/Canada/Australia-heavy.  Of those theoretical 43, how many do you think are anywhere near Germany?

A guess of probabilities can only be based upon assumptions.  

My search is world wide.   At the age of retirement, with email, skype and airtravel, geographical distances are much easier to overcome than mental distance.  

Better a suitable man from Australia than a christian breeder next door.

I say don't give up Maruli. The things you are looking for in a relationship are unique. I'm unique also. I was on OK Cupid for 4 months and not a single person contacted me. Then someone did and I'm in a relationship that exceeds my dreams. Seien Sie geduldig. Es commt.

Thanks for your encouraging words.   

Unfortunately people do not really care about others.    I wonder, how many members of AN know a maverick, a shy and reticent guy in their neighborhood, family or at their job, who is lonely and looking for a woman like me.    But they are not bothered to tell him about me........

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

James M. Martin posted discussions
9 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
17 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion In the Middle East, Some Atheists Fake-Fast During Ramadan To Avoid Detection in the group Atheist News
19 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion "I Accepted Jesus and I'm Not Gay Anymore"
35 minutes ago
k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
46 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Atheist Exile replied to Joe's discussion In the Middle East, Some Atheists Fake-Fast During Ramadan To Avoid Detection in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"A religion is sometimes the source of happiness...but it is a comfort appropriate for the weak, not for the strong. - Heinlein"
1 hour ago
Luara posted a discussion
1 hour ago
James B Bolton shared Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group on Facebook
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Joe added 4 discussions to the group Atheist News
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service