Introduce yourself with a little pertinent info and maybe a recent photo.

Views: 2648

Replies to This Discussion

Since I'm at the outer limits of my knowledge here, I'd just like to reiterate that it's just really fascinating stuff and I wish I knew more. =P
Aww, thanks!
You have the glasses thing goin' on girl. It just completes the whole 'sexy librarian' sterotype :)
Hey, I'm 46, formerly of Manhattan and now Toronto, looking to hang with more atheist friends and possibly a guy, too. I'd love an atheist group that just goes to dinner, movies, hiking, cycling, whatever--but you're with a group of fellow a-theists. That'd rock!

(picture is from a storm day out kayaking)
Attachments:
Hi! I'm Adrienne (more commonly called Dri). I'm 17, nearly 18, and living in Chicago. I have a ton of pictures on my profile, but the latest one I have is this one. But I am a nice person, if I do say myself, and easy to get along with. I'll be going to college in the fall in Florida, and I'll be moving to Fort Myers in September.

Single in Northeast Ohio. Love to cook and hang out in the Lakes.
Hi, I'm Asia, 21 year old college student, psychology major, emphasis in human sexuality. I curse like a sailor, run only when chased, and have been known to make inappropriate comments =). I love: most music (except country and most techno), marijuana, reading anything I can get my hands on, and traveling the world.

i like that
Hello,Am Kirumira M.M,am the President of AAU
Hello,Am Kirumira M.M,am the President of AAUand a write on this blog .I live in Uganda Africa.Am now 31,never married but also seraching for an atheist woman who can easily travel to Africa.I have knocked down several articles for MNA newsletter. If you wish to know more about me,simply feel free to send me an email.
Egypt? That's amazing! How do you like it there? What kind of difficulties do you face as a woman?
I've been an atheist for about six years now, and come from a Mormon background. I say six years, but I was pretty skeptical, even as a child, so I don't think I transformed so much as just realized I didn't fit in there.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service