Introduce yourself with a little pertinent info and maybe a recent photo.

Views: 2786

Replies to This Discussion

looking at my own depression as being not a mood thing but being like a car with the idle set too low,

Love that analogy!
Hi, I'm Jack Phillips. I'm in the US Navy and work in IT. I'm soon transferring to Norfolk, Virginia to join the USS Eisenhower. I'm originally from Illinois, and earned my b.a. in philosophy from Illinois State University. I love to write and read. I've written lots of short fiction, for a student newspaper, and a few short plays (one of which has been performed so far). After my current enlistment I'm hoping to take a break from the Navy to go to law school and come back as a JAG. As I've been busy with school, work, writing, and now naval deployments I've had a hard time sustaining relationships. My lack of belief in all things supernatural is one of my strongest traits, and so I'd like to meet a woman who's also non-religious. Feel free to friend or message me.
Hi George, please tell us a little about yourself.
Hello I am a 56 yo male atheist from Spain. I've been single for the last 20 years and I am starting to feel the need to compromise with an anarchist atheist woman my age + or - Living in Barcelona Catalonia.

Cheers Jorge Aberingi :-)
Attachments:
hello i am shiloh shambaugh i live in fort worth texas i have two jobs and i like to read, watch movies, play games, and think about things. i guess i am looking for some one to spend time with and who enjoys life as well as the little things.
Philosophy as a degree may not be very marketable, but wicked interesting.

My dad always said he went to college twice: Once for his career and once for fun.
My profile picture is pretty recent, so I'll skip the photo part. As for an intro; I'm 28 years old and live in Italy. I'm emplyoed by the Navy and have been for about 9 years. I've spent most of that time in San Diego, but did spend about 18 months in Japan a few years ago. I love to travel so the Navy was the perfect choice.

In my spare time I'm working on a degree in Computer Engineering.
Navy represent! USAF here.
Hellooohhh, where the ladies? Strong atheists pref.. OK with single father. I'm a lvr & patient fighter. Iluvfighters.
Greetings all! I'm Regina, 42, currently living in a small town south of Iowa City. I'm a chef by accident, but I've been thinking, considering, and mulling over going back to school (because life is just not crazy enough). I've been atheist for 10+ years, but it's been a long and winding road. I grew up in a Mennonite church, in college I made my way through all sorts of New Age woodom, and did a stint in Landmark for added insanity. I've never been married, have no children, but I do have 3 cats and 2 small (non-yippy)dogs. Hobbies include calligraphy, reading, hiking (see dogs above), & gardening.

ciao!
Hello!

My name is Seth and I'm an artist/animator from the South Bay Area in California. I figured "Hey, I'm a single atheist... why not join the single atheist group?" The dating game is tough as it is so I imagine all you heathens have just as much trouble finding other atheists as I do. If anything, this group will give me a place to come vent after I've managed to be set-up by one of my friends wives once again and said girl turns out to be a god fearing lunatic.
Hi, nice pic.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service