Introduce yourself with a little pertinent info and maybe a recent photo.

Views: 2814

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I'm Juan. I live in Miami... I'm a Political Science student and I am pretty sure that when I graduate I will go to Law School. I love anime, although I don't watch as much as I used to. I'm 19 years old... I love mystery books. I think that the Sherlock Holmes series was one of the most awesome mystery novels ever written. I don't know what else to tell you, so id you have any question just ask me.

Well, I joined this group for the hell of it.

While not... actually single, I might as well be. I'm in a relationship of convenience in a town that is a very temporary residence. I enjoy talking to women, as though I am single (I guess the term is "flirting", but I hate to use that word when referring to me actually doing it). Nothing like a sexually-charged, witty exchange between people with things in common (especially atheism!).

While I'm not really looking for someone, I plan on moving... somewhere... anywhere that interests me to continue going to college next June-August. So hey, maybe you can pitch your town/city to me.

I do miss actually being with someone I truly am happy to be in a relationship with. Or, I should say that I miss even really wanting to be with someone, even if it's unreciprocated. Been a while since I met anyone who made me think, "Wow.".

Thatsa ma story. (please read with Italian accent [which I do not have] for your enjoyment)
Jacqueline, can I just say I absolutely love your intro?

As for how you reach 43 without finding the right man, same way I got to 42 without finding one. Perhaps mine keep running into you and yours keep running into me.
Hi, I'm Brian. I'm 42 and seemingly an island on the east side of Indy. It's nice to see so many people who won't "pray for me" because of my views. I'm in manufacturing for Ford Motor Co. I'm interested in meeting gals who are nontheist and enjoy discussing such things. Unmarried with no children, and, I also have a spoiled rotten dog.
Hi I'm Anna. I'm a Canadian finishing up a Master's degree in Public Health in Australia. I've been an atheist since I was 12 but didn't figure out what it was called until I started reading Pharyngula. If anyone's in the inner city Melbourne area (as I'm terrified of driving on the wrong side of the road and am limited by public transport) and wants to meet up, let me know. Like everyone else here, I am a science nerd, i think best expressed by this photo with Lawrence Krauss, except the lighting was terrible in a pub.
Attachments:
Hi I'm Amanda, though online I usually prefer to go by Dax, or some variation thereof. I'm 29 and a forensic chemist on the U.S. East Coast. I started with a B.A. in chemistry and went on to a M.S. in forensics, and have been working full time as a "controlled substances examiner" for the last couple of years now.

I'm a huge sci-fi/fantasy geek, bookworm, minor gamer, and overall science enthusiast (as long as I don't have to do too much math... =P). I will also randomly tune into various sports including tennis, football (um, both kinds actually, my preferred teams when I watch are Man. U. and the Vikings, lol) and baseball. What free time I have is spent with my nose in books or watching my favorite shows/movies, or hanging out with the few close friends I do have, whether it's online or in person. I found this site via Pharyngula, where I admit I'm a lurker, not a commenter. Actually, I do that most places... I'm pretty shy until I get to know people. After that, not so much. ;)
Well, I guess I'm a little late to the party. I'm Scott, I'll be 28 as of December 15th and I live in Omaha, NE, though Sarasota County, FL, is where I call home. I'm in the military (probably the worst place for an atheist Democrat to be). Never married, no kids (2 would be great sometime), no pets (looking forward to that experience too). I was fortunate enough to have an atheist mother who never really talked about religious stuff with us growing up. Made it a lot easier to see how dumb the whole thing was when I was finally old enough to think about it. I'm a geek, and not afraid to admit it. That's me in a nutshell, I guess.
And a little on the vague side?

Sorry, couldn't resist given your very short intro. :-P
What do you want my life story advertised in public?? I have privacy issues.
What do you want my life story advertised in public?? I have privacy issues.

Seeing your extremely brief original intro next to the all-about-me posts that populate this thread, what I wanted was to make a tongue-in-cheek, but not-meant-to-offend snarky remark about it.

That said, you and I would probably run into each other at the cinema as we're watching many of the same films.

*peace handshake*
Hi, I'm Mike, a newly single atheist in Corpus Christi, TX. Well almost. The divorce goes through as soon as the legal t's are crossed and i's dotted. I am the father of a 9 year old who is incredibly smart. I was raised a Mormon but have since come to my senses. I have a cat I inherited when my wife left and couldn't take her. I am a workaholic IT Professional and in my spare time am active in the Corpus Christi Atheists (yes we revel in the irony of the name) and participate in a local comedy troupe. If anyone here is in the CC area don't be afraid to say howdy.
Alright Mike, we'll have to start cruising local bookstores for girls reading Dawkins I guess.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service