Introduce yourself with a little pertinent info and maybe a recent photo.

Views: 2660

Replies to This Discussion

I am Shannon. I am 31, just got an Associate's in Computer Science. I currently reside in South Carolina, where I was born and raised, though I have lived in Buffalo, NY, NYC, and briefly San Francisco and LA. I am childless and wish to stay that way. I am also a lesbian. I am definitely leaving the Bible Belt as soon as I find a job elsewhere. My passions are books, secularism (of course!), LGBT rights, and writing. 

My name is Christian, and I am from West Michigan. I would not recommend divorce as a way to narrow down what one truly wants from life, but that is exactly what I did. Twice. I also took all the lessons I could find from booze and have recently graduated. I fear I have painted myself into a corner because of my Atheist/small-L libertarian views which pretty much separate me from much of this community. It is a lonely world unless you profess to be a liberal atheist around here. I don't go to bars and don't really feel comfortable at a UU church, so where is an odd duck like myself supposed to meet anyone? I have lurked around here for a couple years, but just like online dating sites, it seems to be another sausage party.:( I have not given up hope, but I am not getting any younger, and hours at the gym are only going to reverse the aging process so much.

I'm Toni. And to get right to the point...I'm fat and unattractive. But I'm smart, funny, loving, thinking, honest, and enjoy life. I'm a widowed female, age 51, currently living in NC but originally from Illinois. I have a Masters Degree and career. What am I doing about the fat part? Dreading the "D" word, but am making changes. Lots of water, high fiber, less meat, less carbs, less food! Oh, and getting off my fat a$$ and moving around.

I don't like doing things alone. The kids (2) are away at school (yeah!) and I have time to myself. What to do? I enjoy hiking, camping, fishing (not good at getting fish off the hook yet), as well as reading. I'm not big on movies, I like watching sports, especially football and hockey (darn NHL). And travel! I think I'd go anywhere--especially museums, zoos, aquariums, and historical sites (yes, that includes Civil War battlefields). Oh, and as far as total disclosure, enjoy shopping, especially antiques and "junk" shops.

Honestly, I'd like to just make some friends. You don't have live close--getting to know someone through email would be just fine.

Hi, all. I'm Bud. 53 in 2012. I live in the Hampton Roads area. I've never had kids, though I would've liked to -- it's a long story. Hoping to meet someone with similar beliefs (or 'non' beliefs, rather).

My name is Brooke. I am 34, single, never been married and I do not have any children. I am currently living in Greenville, SC. But have spent the last 13 years in Minneapolis, MN. I have been agnostic since I can remember and just recently determined myself to be more atheist than anything else. I am passionate about facts and finding out truths about our world and the people in it. I'd love to meet some men in the Greenville area and some female friends too. 

Wow, major shock, I imagine, going from Minneapolis to Greenville, SC.  Say hello to Bob Jones for me.  ^.^

Hello people, i'm 35yrs old from London, England.  I love music, reasoning and reality. I noticed when i had a look around there are not alot of people from my side of the water. Would like to meet new people all the same, its not where your from its where your at that matters.

hello names mike and im 23 years old. im live in madison heights michigan. im young and poor lol, originally from hamtramck. im also bi polar and welll....have never really dated before. im just looking for a sweet,nice and understanding gal. race,politics, don't matter to me,either does weight, well because i wouldn"t have room to talk :)

Howdy all! I’m Ty and I’m in Houston. My best brief run-down of me… Total extrovert and conversation junky. The only thing I love more than devouring books is seeing live music. I go to a lot of concerts (in the last two years I’ve probably seen about 60 bands). I listen to a variety of genres but I am most partial to indie rock, punk, classical, and grunge. I am a beer snob and wine geek. I like to think that I'm somewhat of a culinary adventurer. I enjoy all sorts of sports (rugby, football, tennis, and basketball are favorites) but don't follow any particular thing too closely. I love trivia like a unicorn loves pixie dust :-)

Hi everyone! I'm a recently divorced atheist; 34 years old; living in Owasso, Ok (suburb of Tulsa). I have an MA in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and work as a corporate recruiter. I grew up on a farm in SW Oklahoma, so I'm a strange mix of country girl and city girl. I like to get dirty and do outdoor activities, but I hate living in the boonies and can't stand country music.

As you might have guessed, I went for an education rather than kids. I like kids, I just never wanted any. I have 2 dogs who are my whole world: a 14 yr old Greyhound/Springer Spaniel mix and an 11 yr old Boxer.

I enjoy traveling, camping, kayaking, hiking, dancing, and reading. I like to wrestle with my dogs, so I often end up looking like a battered woman … lol. I also enjoy taking pictures, though I haven't had any formal training. I like just about all kinds of music besides country. I'm a particularly big fan of Deftones. 

At any rate, I'd love to meet some atheists of the male variety. lol. 

Greetings godless heathens... New Hampshire USA, 47 years old, looking for some new friends that don't come with magical baggage.  Music, animals, cooking, camping and hiking.

Peace to you all.  ;-)

Attachments:
Hi, Floyd Jack.
There seems to be little current activity on this board. Did we miss the party or something?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service