Introduce yourself with a little pertinent info and maybe a recent photo.

Views: 2728

Replies to This Discussion

What are you waiting for, you sexy vixen, you?!?  For the next election to pass?

Hope that's not a make or break.  Here's a half Latino, half Caucasian that would love to see you if you're in Texas some time.

atlanta...it's callin you... (just sayin...) Lol!

Lets see im a Objectivist, Atheist, Individualist, Realist, Naturalist, Reductionist, Hedonist, Moral Nihilist, Mereological Nihilist, Existential Nihilist. The way I live my life is "Let your emotions govern your intentions. Your cognitive thought decide your actions and your body be the tool of your existence" More specificly my highest passion is psychology than engineering although they are very close. When there is a problem I fix it if I can. I have a very high sence of humor. Im a combat nut because of my instinctive nature and passion for engineering. I like conversation but if I get one word responses my interest in the conversation will drop to about none. I also like to multitask and keep my mind busy. If you want send me a message.

oh yah It's been brought to my attention that there are two kinds of objectivist, Im the definition verstion of objectivist basically that I believe that an actual world exist that is not dependant on our perception. Im not the ayn kind of objectivist

Greetings fellow godless wonders, my name is James. I'm a sociology major in my final year here in Springfield. I do freelance web design, substitute teach, and work part-time in a call center when I'm not doing one of the other two. I'm looking at going to grad school on one of the coasts next year. That picture is from the first day of my two week vacation driving to Oregon and back. It was taken at the Montserrat Vineyard in Knob Noster, Missouri.
Hey all!!! I'm Dani and I'm 26 years old. I came out as an atheist a few years ago, when I started to really think about things and realized religion wasn't the answer. I live in Milford, DE. It's not a well known place and probably doesn't show up on the map. I currently work for the Department of Transporation as an Accountant. I'm still working on my bacehlor's degree (don't know when I will get it). The picture is of myself and Jason Mewes (plays Jay in Clearks, Mall Rats, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and Dogma). This was in August 2008 during the Monster Mania Convention in Cherry Hill, NJ.
Attachments:
My real name is Harold. I'm a mental health services evaluator. Grew up in Michigan, moved to Berkeley California to get a PhD. My hobby is 3-D (stereoscopic) imaging, both photography and computer graphics. I'm also a burner (Burning Man). I have a website with 3-D Burning Man photos.
http://3dculture.com/bm3d
Here is a picture taken a few weeks ago at the San Francisco Burning Man Decompression.

I'm 55, have three grown kids. Married once, divorced once.
I would love to see Burning Man some day. I'm seriously considering moving to Nevada after my Daughter gets out of high school to see if I can snag some cheap land- I'd like to have a place to host dance, SCA, and martial arts groups. Thanks for posting the 3-d photos!
Hello, everyone, I call myself Orson Zedd. It is an alias to protect my identity, although having my photo in my profile shows a lapse of judgment in that instance. I'm 22, come November, and live in the Fundamentalist Cesspool that is North Mississippi, and near the Oxford and Tupelo areas, specifically.

I currently am a student, earning a degree in English Education. I'm very shy, so if you live nearby and would like to talk or something, drop me a line. Until then.

Your Friend,

Orson Zedd

Hello, I'm Mark. I'm 34 years old. I live in the Milwaukee area and I work as a customer service operator at my state's one call center. I have a BA in journalism and mass communications, but I'm thinking of going back to school soon for a degree in something more technical. My interests include role playing and miniature games, astronomy and general science, sci-fi and fantasy, history, hiking, cooking, and cinema. I've been a recovering Catholic and born-again atheist for a little over 10 years now. I've never been married, I'm not interested in child-rearing, and I'm sort of shy when it comes to dating.
Hello!

Lifelong atheist here, glad to meet you all. I come from Dawkin's website to meet others like me, and not like me.

Let's see, I've been in college for 20 years plus, haven't got the Doctoral degree yet, haven't finished a lot of things, always have a ton of projects underway, but I've done a lot too. Multiple degrees, two languages so far, three kids, lots of cars, and looking for the perfect boat.

~D

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Pat replied to Loren Miller's discussion Anti-Islam ads coming to NYC buses, subways (CBS News) in the group Atheist News
20 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
25 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
42 minutes ago
Joseph Corder replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Chimp-on-chimp murder. Humans are not the only violent species.
1 hour ago
Loren Miller added a discussion to the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Travis Hedglin's discussion Whats the deal with feminism?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to MattyLJ's discussion Moving to Florida
1 hour ago
Joseph Corder posted photos
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Doing the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Walk this morning, a nice 3-mile jaunt. I'll let you know how it goes."
2 hours ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Doing the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Walk this morning, a nice 3-mile jaunt. I'll let you know how it goes."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service