Introduce yourself with a little pertinent info and maybe a recent photo.

Views: 2721

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone!

I guess, like most people in this forum, that I joined in the hopes of finding someone romantically compatible. Even if it just turns out to be a good friendship.  I'm 28/W/F. I'm pretty introverted and still closeted to my family. I'm an atheist (obviously) and bi (so it doesn't matter as much to me what a person's gender is).  I have a BS in marine biology and am going to school for a AAS to be a registered vet. tech. I love herps. I currently own three little snakes, but when I get a bigger place wish to expand.  I love to read/watch philosophy and horror then have long-winded conversations about it. I don't smoke or drink. Can't think of anything you might find pertinent. 

I guess lets all get to know each other and make friends. :)

Hi All Recently Seperated about 2.5 months now. I'm a 34 old Straight White Male. Living in NE PA Looking for an adventure partner. I want to get out and do the things I've missed over the past 10+ years. See new place try and do new things. Biggest thing on my list to go on a cruise. Any takers?  you can see my profiles on POF and OkCupid

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=32105167

on okcupid I'm label228 not seeing how to get the profile link there

Enjoy folks

Hi, I'm 31 and living in Portland, Oregon.  I grew up in California and moved here a few years back.  I returned to college this year; I am working on a degree in science or writing (not sure yet).  I am a skeptic and atheist.  My family is nominally Christian, but religion wasn't forced on me as a child.  I drink socially, quit smoking recently, partake in weed, and hate most other drugs.  I'm a huge sci-fi, comics, and fantasy nerd and a bibliophile.  My 2 rats are named Tesla and Edison.

Me and my wife have decided to get a divorce so I'm a partial member of this group for now.  Will be a full member some time in the next 6 or so months.

Denver/Boulder area

Cyclist, board gamer, science geek with 2 cats. Love the outdoors (when warm).  Don't watch much TV.  Tall and thin-ish.  No kids.

I'm 26, live in NJ, and am utterly tired of single life. I've been an atheist for about half my life and the more I learn, the more I realize I could never really connect with someone who still defers to nonexistent beings for guidance. Meeting someone online has become my best hope because I am shockingly inarticulate in speech; the written word is the only form of communication I can fully express myself with, except among close friends. I have great difficulty meeting new people even though I don't take long to warm up to them once the introduction has been made. I'm looking for a woman of similar age, preferably living somewhere in FL as I'm planning to move down there within the year.

Tommy here.  Just joined.  I live in a small Texas Town on the coast and it SUX!  No way of meeting other atheists here, especially females.  Why can't my job be in Austin?

Attachments:

Hi, I'm Tiina from Finland, the country in Europe, not a city in the States. There are both. I'm 35, been agnostic or some sort of atheist for as long as I can remember. I respect other people's beliefs, I just feel no need to share them and get annoyed when I'm expected to. That can put a bit of a strain to a relationship... And I'm picky, I like guys that are slim, being petite myself, interested in the world and not scared of girls that talk science and science fiction rather than shoes, although I do talk shoes too. (They all are separate languages. Especially talking shoes. And I don't have actual talking shoes in my closet although my housekeeping skills are somewhat suspect and I think there is a thriving civilization under my desk.) And I've been told my sense of humour is 'unique'.

The picture... If I worked this thing out right, should be linked here:

I'm Brendon, and I live somewhere deep in the suburbs of Virginia. I'm 19 (turning 20 somewhat soonish) and quickly realizing I'm probably one of the youngest people I'll meet on this site (no offense). I've been an atheist for probably... 5 years now. I suppose I'll do the rest of this cookie-cutter style.
I enjoy physics, nature, the internet (well, most of it), social deviants (more for humor than anything), parenthesis (it's like an afterthought), and books (mostly non-fiction).

I dislike a lot of things. Not to appear pessimistic or anti-social, because I'm not, people just happen to do a lot of the things that annoy me.

Heres a recent picture of me:

how wonderful that this text box enabled me to scale this picture. otherwise you'd all be graced with a massive picture of mostly my nose.

Hello! My name is Chantal. I'm 20 years old and I live in Houston Texas. I am a biology student at the University of Houston. I have only been atheist for about 2 months (and loving it), but my family still doesn't know yet. I hope to be a surgeon one day. I love learning new languages and hearing music from around the world. Message me if you'd like to hang out or Skype or something! :D Hasta luego! 

Wow, recent change.  How long have you been wavering?  What started your doubting?

Hi I'm Katrina. 20 years old,a chubby lady from the Philippines. I study finance at National University. I came across this site because of such particular topics, like "atheist nun" and how's life going on the other side of the world.

Well, Seriously I was wondering on why people won't accept me for what I am, If I told them that I don't believe in God they're worshiping. I don't know. I just like living my life with own beliefs, and living in my own perception on what life is.

I am wildly sophisticated, in the sense that i don't like having too much drama in everything and I know, I still have a lot of things to experience/learn.

I'm Juan (a.k.a. J) I'm 23 yrs old, Live in Brooklyn, N.Y. Have been single for some time. I have an assiciates degree in web design, starting my own web company with a friend.  I've been looking for a like minded woman for a while can't seem to find one but I can always find thise religious ones (sarcasm). Finding an Atheist woman in NY is like finding God in my toliet. I'm a memeber if Amercian Atheist. I wonder if there are any NY woman on here who are single and near my age or older. It Would be interestingly funny if there were some here on this site.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service