Introduce yourself with a little pertinent info and maybe a recent photo.

Views: 2819

Replies to This Discussion

godless soldier (left in photo, holding jack and coke)... 

new to nexus. 27. i like debate. science. reason. capitalism. i like talking religion and politics at family reunions. good fun.

Hey rational people- I'm Carolyn. I'm HORRIBLE at introductions, so I'll make this brief. I'm 25, of caribbean descent, outspoken, silly, and warm-hearted. Hobbies include collecting music and hitting the treadmill at the gym. I have a BA in Psychology, and plan on pursing a Master's in Public Health. Never been married, but was once in a serious relationship. No children.
Attachments:
*waves*

Hey Joseph!

waves???

Heh, was half asleep and couldn't think of anything to say, so I thought I would greet you the simple way.

Greetings,

My name is Jens and I live in the beautifull city of Stockholm here in Sweden.

And I am an avid motorcyclist, riding my goldwing whenever I get a chance.

And as usual fail totaly when I am trying to describe myself. :)

It would be nice to meet someone someday, but I am in no hurry.

Ask any question you like and I will try to answer it.

Hello.  I'm Crystal and I'm 27, and a  professional . N.C. is my home state.  I'm glad to have been able to sift out all the freaks :) and come straight here to meet folks more freethinking like myself.  I was raised Christian and joined a few churches as a child and young adult--Pentecostal, Baptist, Holiness-- and consider myself pretty knowledgeable of the Bible, making it even more easy for me to argue with believers.

I enjoy being able to have conversation, and usually don't like sarcasm until I know a person well.  I love honesty, a two-way street...

I don't love sports at all, unless I am actively involved.  I like traveling, outdoors, and just hanging around.   

Hi Crystal.  Welcome.  Although, I'm probably one of the freaks.
not a religious freak... :)
Not that flavor of freak, no.
I'm a 26 year old guy. Recently moved to New York City. I've got a Masters degree in Computer Security and work in the IT Security line. Apart from work, I enjoy reading, traveling, music (I'm an amateur guitarist), cooking and off course meeting like minded rational folk.

If you want to know more about my atheist or religious history, just ask

Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying themselves.

I would be if I wasn't stuck on a mountain in South Korea.

Cheers!

Scott

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service