Dionysus's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"They may very well have been an atheist for the wrong reason, i.e. they were "angry…"

Dionysus replied Nov 29, 2010 to Prior atheist...

10 May 3, 2011
Reply by Thinky Bitch

"I on the other hand do lower my standards, this doesn't serve me well in the long te…"

Dionysus replied Oct 27, 2010 to Ok, so I think I'm an atheist nun....lol

182 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Harridan20

"All of the women I've ever dated merely paid lip service to religion, they weren't a…"

Dionysus replied Oct 19, 2010 to Relationships with Religious people

144 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Benny

"According to him, he's quite brilliant... one of those brilliant movie industry tyco…"

Dionysus replied Oct 18, 2010 to The reason some girls stay single

22 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Michael

"You've got access to his myspace page? Well... I hope you're fully planning to "tap…"

Dionysus replied Oct 18, 2010 to The reason some girls stay single

22 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Michael

"Deal breakers huh? I'll be honest here and say that if there's really good chemistry…"

Dionysus replied Oct 18, 2010 to Deal Breakers

127 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"I am he who calls himself Dionysus. Originally from New York, lived in Jersey for f…"

Dionysus replied Apr 26, 2009 to Introductions

503 Sep 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I was playing along... (this is satire) Just thought I'd leave a disclaimer... LOL!"

Dionysus replied Apr 26, 2009 to Doesn't it suck when.....

54 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"I torture small kittens in complete darkness! Grow up! Deal with it! Or... move on!"

Dionysus replied Apr 26, 2009 to Doesn't it suck when.....

54 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Tonya Wynn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Kacie Tsao posted a blog post
6 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Le Pape: Ma vie masturbatoire in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
23 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Marie Walewska's discussion Egyptian TV Host Kicks Guest Out of Studio for Expressing Controversial Ideas on Religion in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion People Generally Don't Like Whistle Blowers
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to Pat's discussion Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You! in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion People Generally Don't Like Whistle Blowers
2 hours ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
2 hours ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
2 hours ago
Lemual Poot posted a photo
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Kacie Tsao commented on Kacie Tsao's blog post Religion is somehow different… (a meandering ramble about linguistics, atheism, and weird cognitive biases)
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service