Michael Pianko's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"My mother already took me to 3 psychiatrists when I was a kid due to my selective mu…"

Michael Pianko replied Aug 15 to Do I have to get married to be with a woman?

4 Aug 15
Reply by Joseph P

"I don't think I said anything that terrible. I'm fine with a woman having an abortio…"

Michael Pianko replied Jan 5, 2013 to Arriving on time

8 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Shannon Equality Barber

"I don't remember what I might have said about being libertarian or denying women acc…"

Michael Pianko replied Dec 28, 2012 to Arriving on time

8 Jan 28, 2013

"The last girl I talked to looked terrible, but at least she was willing to talk to m…"

Michael Pianko replied Dec 28, 2012 to Arriving on time

8 Jan 28, 2013

"For me I would say that the main part of becoming an atheist was that I was free to…"

Michael Pianko replied Aug 28, 2012 to Laveyan Satanism, if someone told you they were whats your first impression?

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"So, I'll try to be positive and say that part of your brain believes that it is not…"

Michael Pianko replied Aug 21, 2012 to Laveyan Satanism, if someone told you they were whats your first impression?

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"At first glance, Laveyan Satanism reminds me of the Band Black Sabbath, and on secon…"

Michael Pianko replied Aug 21, 2012 to Laveyan Satanism, if someone told you they were whats your first impression?

51 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Nayr Namel

"I'm late to the discussion but on the few dating websites I'be been on, some women d…"

Michael Pianko replied Jun 6, 2012 to Are there women who still want children?

52 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by TNT666

"Paying for okcupid makes it so you can look at profiles but not show up in peoples v…"

Michael Pianko replied Oct 5, 2011 to POF and/or OK cupid

88 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"Thats not fair, look, I didn't say anything about a girl's weight in my last 20 atte…"

Michael Pianko replied Oct 4, 2011 to POF and/or OK cupid

88 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service