Juliet Defarge's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"No, but I actually met a bright, single atheist who's in my town on Yahoo.com person…"

Juliet Defarge replied Jul 27, 2009 to Has anyone made a love connection on A.N. yet?

38 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Michael

"People say I'm a flirt. It's pretty much a matter of having a pleasant yet not too s…"

Juliet Defarge replied Jul 4, 2009 to Nobody knows how to flirt!

61 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Jared Lardo

"I counted 3 studies done in the Netherlands, practically a whole different culture,…"

Juliet Defarge replied Jun 13, 2009 to eHarmony article states "people sexually abused, non-religous, most likely to cheat"

26 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Lorne N.

"I have an account on Yahoo Singles (about to expire,) and guys don't seem to read pr…"

Juliet Defarge replied Jun 13, 2009 to Doesn't it suck when.....

54 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"Hello, Mehdi, I don't think it's useless for you to be here. I admire your intellect…"

Juliet Defarge replied Jun 2, 2009 to Introductions

499 Jun 17
Reply by Shivam

"I would love to see Burning Man some day. I'm seriously considering moving to Nevada…"

Juliet Defarge replied May 14, 2009 to Introductions

499 Jun 17
Reply by Shivam

"Nope. I was thoroughly disgusted by someone who wasn't overtly religious when he sta…"

Juliet Defarge replied May 7, 2009 to Could you date a highly religious person?

136 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Cobbie Tigerpaw

"So true. There's an old saying; "Men are afraid that women will laugh at them, women…"

Juliet Defarge replied May 4, 2009 to By my count there are 57 women and 143 men here....

117 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Kelly M

"Have you checked the percentages on other singles sites? I think there are more men…"

Juliet Defarge replied May 3, 2009 to By my count there are 57 women and 143 men here....

117 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Kelly M

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Luara replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
5 minutes ago
Chris G replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
23 minutes ago
Luara replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
36 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
48 minutes ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
52 minutes ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Scott DeLong updated their profile
2 hours ago
Grinning Cat liked Joan Denoo's blog post We need a new narrative.
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service