Philip Jackson Armstrong's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

" When I saw this it really sunk in. I was never indoctrinated. I haven't had a secon…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Jul 9, 2012 to call for "coming out" narratives focused on dating/relationships for atheists

7 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Joseph P

" I could be way off, maybe my in your face demeanor is effective. I have been very…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Jan 12, 2012 to Ok, so I think I'm an atheist nun....lol

182 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Harridan20

"I say don't give up Maruli. The things you are looking for in a relationship are uni…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Dec 7, 2011 to AN statistics....

5 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"Forgot and vegetarian."

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Oct 4, 2011 to POF and/or OK cupid

88 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"Seriously I don't and that is what they said. Then again it may have been describing…"

88 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"   I was having a great time at okcupid. I wrote a not so sane but a very exposing p…"

88 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"I connected with the the girl of my dreams on OKC. We were only 40% compatible by OK…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Oct 3, 2011 to POF and/or OK cupid

88 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"I connected with the girl of my dreams on OKC recently. She's kind of a theist but i…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Sep 22, 2011 to POF and/or OK cupid

88 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"   Don't give up. I have had a life long serious sleep disorder, made me a little bi…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Sep 8, 2011 to There are plenty of fish in the sea, but I'm in the desert

36 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Chizu_Sando

"Wait a minute... that comment about, " the goods are odd". I resemble that remark. T…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Aug 22, 2011 to Ok, so I think I'm an atheist nun....lol

182 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Harridan20

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service