Ken Westervelt's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"One of my better female friends in Florida also shot off some half-truths, perhaps u…"

Ken Westervelt replied Aug 18, 2010 to Has anyone else thrown in the towel?

236 May 30, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"I think the Greeks had the right idea when they have different words for different k…"

Ken Westervelt replied Aug 18, 2010 to What does love mean to you?

55 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Michael

"I absolutely second this statement."

Ken Westervelt replied Jul 27, 2010 to My main problem: finding atheist men who I can connect with!

106 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Chris Dodds

"I'm single because I'm picky."

Ken Westervelt replied Jul 17, 2010 to Why are you single?

482 Jan 1
Reply by Floyd Jack

"There's at least 100 in the region. http://www.meetup.com/FLASH-Deerfield-Boca/ I l…"

Ken Westervelt replied Jul 17, 2010 to My main problem: finding atheist men who I can connect with!

106 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Chris Dodds

"Dude, your dating potential in general doesn't look that good. Jobless, carless, and…"

Ken Westervelt replied Jul 17, 2010 to My main problem: finding atheist men who I can connect with!

106 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Chris Dodds

"http://www.meetup.com/aofuslc/ might be a good place to start. Denver's major meetup…"

106 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Chris Dodds

"If you're going to atheist socials (especially ones starting from the Internet), the…"

106 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Chris Dodds

"Further down, the thread comments advertise a website for some kind of a Borat-esque…"

Ken Westervelt replied Oct 13, 2009 to The reason some girls stay single

22 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Michael

"Um, y'all did notice the list of references at the end, right? I don't think that au…"

Ken Westervelt replied Mar 24, 2009 to eHarmony article states "people sexually abused, non-religous, most likely to cheat"

26 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Lorne N.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Freethinker31 replied to Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
5 minutes ago
Malcolm Grant Hutton replied to Malcolm Grant Hutton's discussion Impossible Numbers in the Bible in the group Christian Biblical Errancy Debate
6 minutes ago
Freethinker31 liked Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
8 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion The IRS Says It Will Finally Enforce the Rules Barring Pastors from Endorsing Candidates from the Pulpit in the group Atheist News
12 minutes ago
Kelvin Hilerio replied to Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
17 minutes ago
Will-I Am S. replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
19 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
26 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion The IRS Says It Will Finally Enforce the Rules Barring Pastors from Endorsing Candidates from the Pulpit in the group Atheist News
26 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
28 minutes ago
Will-I Am S. replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
28 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on WayneO's blog post And the Evening and the Morning Were the Fourth Day
30 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
34 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service